Ranking
Original Post
rotating shoulders
running in real life doesn't need you to contract or extent you pecand all you really do with your arms is rotate them forward and backwards.

this may make parkour and spar just that bit better in detail and add a bit more challenge to other mods.

please concider this and i thank you for your attention... whom it may concern.
We are all fully aware that Toris aren't exactly anatomically correct in the joint area. If they were to implement ball joints for the shoulders, they would have to do the same for hips, ankles, and neck as well. This simply makes the game too complicated.

This is a prime example of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Agreed with hawk, but, you do actually use your pecs as well irl, you just don't really notice it
Last edited by Skylar; Jun 17, 2014 at 05:19 PM.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Well this and also being able to rotate other joints will grant more creativity and more possibilities to toribash. All toris would need now is just basic balance then it would be close to real life. So I think its a good idea and only complicated for players who don't use the Z X C controls. So I guess I support this. Its a bit of a change in gameplay (for the good) and doesn't have to be used (rotating a joint can be given its own key) so why not? Its the kind of change that can make toribash 5.0 big. If its possible I support this. Maybe also try suggest this as a script.
~supported
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
there are some mods where shoulders do rotate like that.
I lost a first to 5 duel in ABD 5-0 vs Fred now i have to use this shitty signature for a month
This will probably never get implemented into the game by default since the game mechanics have more or less stayed the same for a bunch of years. However, you -can- do some tweaking with mods in order to get the shoulders to work that way. You'll never be able to get them to rotate in exactly the same fashion due to the way that Toribash works, though. You'll have to sacrifice the way that the shoulders move currently in order to get them to rotate the way you want them to, which will itself have tons of limitations.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Uh, is there something I'm missing? or is this already possible....
Attached Files
uh....rpl (76.2 KB, 23 views)
It would be a good idea, but it will ruin existing replays and the whole game, actually. I think this game is complex enough.

~Nawt Soup-port-aid
ahoy, mother fuck
You can use your pec and shoulder to make it rotate, l0l.

I like how toribash is, ppl must stop trying to change toribash in a bad way.

:<
Last edited by HybridTori; Jun 17, 2014 at 06:11 PM.
Just the fact that this would ruen all existing replays is enough to make me say no~Not supported