ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Acers Spar and Parkour Thread
So I was an idiot and put all my spars and parkour on the single player page -_-, until someone told me there was a multi player page, so this is where im going to put all my online spars for now, Enjoy
First on the thread
First on the thread, me and matarika sparring, we couldnt finish because the massive ping failure yesterday but thats ok
-----
A second chance to get a good spar, Nice dodges, and crappy k.o but thats ok
Attached Files
sparring with mat.rpl (465.5 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by acer3323; Jul 9, 2014 at 06:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
sparring with DuhBau5
A spar with DuhBau5, ball busting K.o, xD Watch and feel free to coment
Attached Files
Sparring With DuhBau5.rpl (943.0 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by acer3323; Jul 10, 2014 at 08:17 AM.
Miner Town square
These are miner town square replays with darknis and matarika
Attached Files
Darky.rpl (1.30 MB, 13 views)
Matarika.rpl (999.3 KB, 5 views)
post mod pls.
the spars look nice. idk maybe its just me but these days it seems every1 have the same style. my advice is shape your fighting to define you, so u stand out. good luck
Originally Posted by Shikkumo View Post
post mod pls.
the spars look nice. idk maybe its just me but these days it seems every1 have the same style. my advice is shape your fighting to define you, so u stand out. good luck

Yea you are definitely right , its going to be a little more challenging being a unique fighter such as binklawz, do you have any fighting styles that would define me ?
no1 can choose you're style for you. you have to learn the game and find your own man. thats what makes it Yours
Originally Posted by Shikkumo View Post
no1 can choose you're style for you. you have to learn the game and find your own man. thats what makes it Yours

Yeah you are right, Ill be trying to find one, thanks a lot
-----
-----
Sorry for the inactivity, heres some parkour and sparring replays ive done over the week
-----
[QUOTE=acer3323;7459282]Yeah you are right, Ill be trying to find one, thanks a lot
-----
-----
Sorry for the inactivity, heres some parkour and sparring replays ive done over the week
Attached Files
Antcent.rpl (720.8 KB, 12 views)
Decy Parkour.rpl (629.7 KB, 10 views)
Sparring with sirjonah63.rpl (684.9 KB, 4 views)
parkour c.rpl (681.3 KB, 5 views)
Pot.rpl (416.1 KB, 4 views)
Sparring with matarika v2.rpl (745.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by acer3323; Jul 16, 2014 at 08:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
HandBall
Shaking it up a bit, this is a handball replay I did last night with JustMonsto,
-----
Youtube Video by Matarika enjoy !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2MV...aBJrrvNMtkRXRg
Attached Files
Handball with Monsto.rpl (691.7 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by acer3323; Jul 18, 2014 at 09:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Mortal Combat
This is a new project me and matarika are doing, mortal combat in toribash! we can have different elements and fight with those. check it out! And also i have a bunch of other replays so check those out too. (in a couple of replays it saved me as another person so dl and lp me on punchout with lolies, im the one who tbags him, lolies gets tbagged.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xFq...ewcPvT5&index=
Attached Files
Mortal Combat with Matarika.rpl (674.3 KB, 8 views)
Dreamyness.rpl (760.9 KB, 4 views)
Punchout with Lol.rpl (865.9 KB, 4 views)
Sparring with matarika v3.rpl (856.9 KB, 4 views)
Sparring with lolies.rpl (580.9 KB, 6 views)