ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[TEX] Sand/Rock God texture
I feel like im improving on my art so gonna try and do an realisticisch head/ set here. I will return CnC when I get some,

Programm used gimp2.0

Made it after Oondasta's stone mask

Refrence (kinda)

#1 Wip

-----
And yeah messed up again... could mod change tag to tex would be awesome thx
-----

#2 Wip

#3 Wip

#3.5 Wip (Minor changes)

#Wip 4

Decided to change to the style of the head with help of Kdignitydog.

#Wip 5 (so many wips)

#6 Wip

#7 Wip

Last change to give CNC

Tada

Last edited by Headles; Oct 12, 2015 at 03:54 PM.
It looks cool but it's boxy.. like, a serious contrast between the parts. I can see it's in three pieces.. you get what I mean. fix that and the head will be on a good start
I wanted to make it a bit "boxy" as it is made of stone. Its supposed to be an mask and I didn't feel the head would have an "stone" feel to it if it weren't a bit boxy.

Also updated with new wip and refrence to what gave me the idea.
Maybe if you made the 'transition' between the different parts more smooth rather than just putting them together, it would look nicer. What I mean by this is maybe you could put some cracks in the stone or something. It's a good idea and it has potential
Glimpsed
Nice head but like gleek said its too blocky
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
Nice head but like gleek said its too blocky

Im not sure how to keep the stone look while making it less blocky, Ill try some stuff or if anyone got any tips on that that would be awesome

Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
Maybe if you made the 'transition' between the different parts more smooth rather than just putting them together, it would look nicer. What I mean by this is maybe you could put some cracks in the stone or something. It's a good idea and it has potential

Umh not sure how to make them smoother... Ill experiment with it,
Yeah I was thinking about putting some cracks in the mask but didn't have time to experiment around with it.
The jaw looks okay, because even though you can tell it's a separate piece, it just looks like the jaw is hinged. Know what I mean? The section above the eyes still doesn't blend quite right for me, though.
Originally Posted by Gbleek View Post
The jaw looks okay, because even though you can tell it's a separate piece, it just looks like the jaw is hinged. Know what I mean? The section above the eyes still doesn't blend quite right for me, though.

Im not sure how to fix that I will just continue working on it for the moment, may solve itself when there are more things around it?
Hey I saw some people were complaining that your head was looking a bit blocky and you weren't understanding what they meant. they mean lit looks like it was directly copy pasted on top without blending them. you need to blend the edges and add bright spots where the light would hit and make a contrasting shadow, and if you'd like you could send me the flat if you watermark put it on the top, but there is no need because we all know you made it. yea anyway I could edit the head and redo some parts for you... to show you what I mean and help you.
Last edited by KDigityDog; Sep 28, 2015 at 02:50 PM.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |