Toribash
Original Post
Game skipping frames-missing files?
Since i upgraded to windows ten my game has been mucking up, maximum graphics is on 1 fps whilst before it i upgraded it was in the 60's of frames. High graphics is in the 60 frames so i don't understand what happened there and when i go to mods i only have judo in the official mods section, i have deleted the game many times and changing from steam to from your website but i always seem to have this problem.

i had an entering match sound an a head texture, just in case that may have something to do with it and my username is lukemuus if you need to know that.

It would be great if you could help me out with this, i really enjoy the game and i hopei don't have to give it up because of this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Are you sure that all your drivers are up to date, new OS = New drivers. If you Upgraded to windows 10 without having a fresh installation.
For your issue with mods, have you tried to validate the game files?
To do this you need to go to your steam library > Right click on steam > Click on Properties > go to the Local files tab > Click on Verify integrity of game cache...
As seen I had 7 Files missing from the game files:

Screenshot

frames skipping, lost mods?
Thanks, i did the verify game integrity,but i still don't have any mods and i still have frames missing, and when you say 'fresh installation, what do you mean by that?
Well you stated that you upgraded to windows 10, so I assume you used the upgrade tool provided by Microsoft, and not a clean-aka fresh- install from disc/iso file.
Are your system's specs equal or greater than that required to run the game? Do you experience poor performance with any other game?
For more on updating drivers after an upgrade to windows 10 I advise you to read this(The official Microsoft website). Also if your hardware manufacturer provides updated drivers you should look into that, chances are if they are not too old they should keep things relatively up to date, although that really depends on the hardware/manufacturer.

Now for the official mods, judo is not an official mod, as far as to my knowledge the only mods that should be in the OfficialMods folder are aikido.tbm aikidobigdojo.tbm and mushu.tbm. although this is from Toribash-4.95 and at this current time turning on my computer and checking the up to date files is low on my to do list, because to be frank, I'm lazy
One thing I would like to verify, by officialmods, you mean the ones in th official mods category?, do you have the other ~1,634 mods?
I have all the user created mods but none of the official mods you stated but judo, my specs are far greater than toribash but i haven't upgraded my specs on my machine once, hopefully later i will be able to see if i need to upgrade my drivers but for the moment i can't for personal reasons, I don't think it has anything to do with how i installed windows ten because all myother apps games are running perfectly.

Im hoping its the drivers because the pain it took me to get windows ten

thanks so much for the help!
-----
dammit, i did the view integrity and it got rid of all my TC and progress, also the numbers and letters on player and belts are broken and are replaced with commas? also high graphics now has the 1 fps problem maximum graphics has.
these are my computer specs if their any useful to the problem

CPU Intel® Core™ i5 processor 4210U (1.7 GHz - 2.4 GHz (Dual Core) 1600MHz MC, 3MB L3 cache)
Help
Operating System Windows® 7 Professional 32Bit or
Windows® 7 Professional 64Bit
+ Windows 8.1 64Bit Upgrade Media (DVD)
Help
Screen Size 15.6" Widescreen HD LED Backlit Display (1366 x 76
Help
Resolution 1366 x 768
Help
Screen Aspect Ratio 16:9
Help
Memory 4GB DDR3L (1600Mhz)
Help
RAM slot allocation Total memory expandable to 16GB (authorised service required)
Storage 750GB (5400rpm) SATA
Help
Graphics 2GB AMD Radeon™ R7 M260 Graphics
Help
Optical Disc Drive DVD-SuperMulti Drive
Help
Audio Combined Microphone & Headphone ports
Help
Sound Stereo speakers
Help
Webcam HD Webcam/Microphone
Help
Buttons and Pointing device Touchpad with Gesture
Help
Standard Warranty* 1 year limited international parts and labour warranty, including complimentary courier pick-up and return service in Australia and New Zealand
Help
Security Kensington® cable lock slot for optional theft protection devices
Software - Special Offers and Trial Software - 1 month trial for new Microsoft® Office 365 customers, Norton™ Internet Security (30-day trial subscription), Norton™ Online Backup (30-day Trial), Norton™ Anti-Theft (30-day Trial), - Third party Software - Internet Explorer®, Photo Gallery, Onedrive desktop, Norton PC Checkup, WildTangent Games Console, Metro Apps - Shark Dash, Pac-Man, Fresh Paint, Evernote, Rara music, AccuWeather, sMedio True Link+ -, Toshiba Software and Utilities - TOSHIBA eco Utility™, TOSHIBA PC Health Monitor, TOSHIBA Media Player by sMedio Truelink+, TOSHIBA Maintenance Utility, TOSHIBA Recovery Media Creator, TOSHIBA Service Station, TOSHIBA Resolution+®, Upconvert Technology for Media Player, TOSHIBA Video Player, Toshiba Peak Shift.
Last edited by lukemuus; Feb 4, 2016 at 10:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by lukemuus View Post
dammit, i did the view integrity and it got rid of all my TC and progress, also the numbers and letters on player and belts are broken and are replaced with commas? also high graphics now has the 1 fps problem maximum graphics has.
these are my computer specs if their any useful to the problem

-snip-

Urm, what?. Anyway, it's most certainly graphics drivers.
It looks a bit like this right?

Screenshot

If not then I am going to need you to actually provide screenshots with your issue.
yes, its the graphic drivers-_-
that's what it looks like, i'll update the drivers now, if it doesn't work i'll go for a clean plate and delete every relation to the game. I guess i'll hope
-----
I upgraded the graphics drivers and reinstalled the game and its working to the extent good, i still have the problem with maximum graphics being 1 frame, but the frame skipping is way less intense, now i miss 1/5 of 10 seconds in game.

So everything is looking up
Last edited by lukemuus; Feb 5, 2016 at 11:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump