Toribash
Original Post
full screen is to big
my full screen will not scale down no matter what. if i edit the hight and length it auto goes back to being to big after i press ok/apply . i also tried control enter and it doesn't work, is there anything else i can do?
Type /re [width][height] and press Enter (as an example, I use 1280 as my width and 720 as my height).

If that doesn't work, go to your Toribash folder, open the file named default (.CFG) using Notepad, change the values for both width and height and Save the file.
its depends of you monitor size, my monitor is 3840×2160 the FullScreen will go auto in this size.
Try to use Window Mode and Re-size to you monitor size.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

(NimbleThief) I'm fag?
(NimbleThief) I agree
its says the " resolution is too small" my res is 1360x768 and i went to the file and edited it but it didnt work anything else?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need full screen so i can do some edits, it is higher quality and if it is windowed it gets pixely in the vid
Last edited by xTMW; Feb 10, 2016 at 05:05 AM. Reason: big reason
Originally Posted by xTMW View Post
I need full screen so i can do some edits, it is higher quality and if it is windowed it gets pixely in the vid

Regarding this bit rather than the problem in the op

You can run toribash in windowed with a higher resolution than your monitor can handle. If you record it using game recording software it should still record the whole screen even if you can't fit the whole thing on your monitor

If you run it in full screen it'll auto-resize.

I used to record on my laptop too, which had a terrible screen resolution but I still managed to record at 1920 x 1080

Anyway if the thing not fitting on your screen gets on your nerves you should consider getting a new higher quality monitor
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions