Ranking
Semnome3 Vs iAcer
Semnome3 Vs Binklawz
Semnome3 Vs Zeker
Attached Files
spar iacer.rpl (578.9 KB, 17 views)
bink.rpl (945.4 KB, 16 views)
nice spar, you're getting to be very fluid, but that opener wasn't very good. make your kicks larger, so they are very noticeable. set up for your attacks, so you can follow through with something else. you are very realistic, loosen up a bit. swexx is a very traditional sparrer, so adapt to his style, so you two can flow. don't land on your back, it looks very bad, and if you can't complete a rotation because you kick too hard, let the kick go by, instead to hitting him. that way you can spin instead of landing on your back. also, avoid landing on your side if you can, but if you have to you can land on your side. it's better to land on your side than on your back.

now for the good parts!
very nice flow, most of your movements flowed into each other, your punches are very nice, but try making them more snappy, and don't drop your hands when you pull back from a punch unless you need to, or it looks good (for realism). I can see you tried staying on your feet most of the time, so that is good

overall, nice replay! I rate 7/10, because I know you can do better, but it is still a good replay that deserves some praise
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord