Toribash
Original Post
Help
Is there a way to stop the game from automatically downloading the custom files of other people?
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
I think there is. I'm on vacation so I can't really check but if you go ingame you can just go into the main menu and go to the options. You know where you adjust the setting of tb? Right there! So when you get there towards the end you should see textures, particles, 3D object, etc. you can just un-check the boxes and you should be set! Give it a try and please tell me if it works . Good luck bud!
I have honestly wondered this myself... I've gone through the in-game options, and also went through player commands and /opt commands, and have yet to find anything.

Which leads me to believe, no, there is not a way to do this.

But! That doesn't mean I'm correct, we will see if Pranit or someone else can help and or find one.

Good luck either way!
~Zurka~
According to this post you need to type /opt autoupdate 0
Don't know if it works tho.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
a little late~

as far i know it used to work to set the toribash folder to read only, so the game cannot change anything inside the folder, should prevent it from downloading.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken