Ranking
Original Post
Running out of time (Read me)
I have been working forums lately(you see that I have restored threads, and made redirects), but many members have lost faith and left.

Tomorrow I am going to do extreme recruitment. I will advertise MM and bring more apps in. However, I also need the help of Lexx.

Lexx: I need you to review the apps that I bring in. The forums are more or less fixed, but the memberlist is being neglected.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
I have seen the tournaments you do.

You shout out every clan your helping coffee and them and when you hit mm.

"oh and mm help them" k moving on.

Your not doing a very good job.

Your doing everything lexx could have done.
Is that so?

Well it seems that one of my haters made an alt and is trying to make me look bad. Okay, fine.

Would you like to take a look at what I have done with Coffee? They are now a living and buzzing clan. They are alive again. The only reason they got more apps is because they were mentioned first. If you're going to be an asshole, don't come to my events. I don't want to waste my money on people like you.

Ps: I'm doing everything Lexx can't and isn't doing. He is a busy guy. Lucky for me, I can make time for Toribash. Think before you post. Dumbass.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Think? You advertise coffee more then Movie Masters and you offered to help them

after

you offered to MM.

Also, I don't care about what your doing to coffee so why you brought them up in this conversation is beyond me.

All you done is delete threads and threatened to kick members.
Last edited by Smogred; Sep 3, 2011 at 11:01 PM.
What an idiot...

Any more posts by him will be reported.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]