Ranking
Your a shit leader "helper", just because they are inactive doesn't mean they don't give a shit.

Unlike you, people have lifes, they are not supposed to devote there life to toribash because they are in a clan.
Okay buddy. I don't have a life. It's not like I get good grades in school, have friends, and get girls. I'm just a loser.
Last edited by Festus; Sep 4, 2011 at 02:13 AM.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
I'm split in my decision. On one side he was flaming you and deserves the infraction that I will be handing out in a minute. On the other, however, he does have a point. Don't go jumping into clans and assuming leadership on the grounds that they are inactive, having rappunk around is bad enough.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Don't worry Sid. I won't be here long. Lexx was just going to close this, so I decided to help out. I do not have actual leadership of any clan except for DM. Thank you for your time, mate.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|