Toribash
Original Post
MM: History

Movie Masters

How it all began: I (Andreyoshi) was a blackbelt and was in [BtC] clan. I showed Toribash to my friend Zakon (3akoh) and he liked toribash. When he reached to black belt, I asked the leader of [BtC] and said that Zak could join. But then Zak quarreled with his clanmates and left [BtC], so I went with him. So we created a clan but it wasnt oficial and called it [MM]. To be honest at that time we have not yet invented abbreviation. So we invited many people, but they left us. Finnaly only me, Zakon (3akoh), GAD and StereoTip stay in [MM]. I liked that we got such a few people in clan. It is no secret that I love Toribash videos and I wanted make clan video for us. To get started, I did the first part where I was alone, so to say test video. The premiere was a success. We received many requests for entry. Someone was invited. On start we has only russian players but now we got great foreign gamers Matthieu and Goddog. All this time 3akoh was the clan leader, but now the time has come that we had to become official, but 3akoh has bad reputation, so now the leader of [MM] is me. I hope we get oficial, and more... Now we invented abbreviation, [MM] members are now Movie Masters.

Our tag is [MM]
Last edited by andreyoshi; Jun 18, 2010 at 03:08 PM.