ES Recruitment Drive
Well Cotsu. We have revived numerous clans and organizations. Want proof? We can give it.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Guys, please. Dont be fukity fukishin fukid with the clan. We will help you guys out.
And if you need any extra help Ill be here
It would be hard seeing this clan disappear.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
If nobody else is willing to manage this, then I will. I don't want MM dying out.
Festus is right. We're capable and this clan would be in good hands.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
I am not doubting you guys at all, but how are you going to take care of your own clan while taking care of this one.

As far as I know you can't be in 2 toriclans.
Toriclans don't mean anything. We've been working with clans since way before. We don't have to officially be in a clan to help it. We'll manage it and get it back on it's feet, as external forces. If nobody else will do it, why not let us have a crack at it? It can't hurt the clan to have a force trying to bring it up. Let me ask you something Costu. Do you even want MM around? As far as I'm concerned, I'd like to see this clan rise up again. I don't want to see a good clan die. Do you care?
How would you invite new members or even edit the board.

I do care and I will do everything I can to help.

I just don't know how you are going to do it.
We can get moderator positions on the board, so that's how we would manage the forum aspect of things. Toriclans are unnecessary and we don't need those right away. You know, back in the day, we used rosters xP That's exactly what we'll do. We don't need toriclans. It's not that difficult mate.
Uhm, the members wont be able to use the clan tag then.

and will cause a lot more problems.

Plus, your not very good at recruiting if you get people like Imod who clan hops and thinks he is better then everybody else.
Last edited by Costu; Aug 23, 2011 at 08:20 AM.
There are still members around here, and we can manage the toriclan invites via an alt. Also, keep your opinion on that to yourself mate. I know you don't like the guy, but I invited him to the clan because I think he would make a decent addition to the clan. I don't see why I'd need to justify myself to you, but there's not much harm he could do to the clan, so why not? Besides, my forte is forums. That's what I'll be sticking with, and festus will probably manage the in-game side of things more. It's somewhat bias to judge my recruiting skills based on one person that you don't like. Albeit, I'm not much of a recruiter, but I know the basics. Still, if nobody's going to step up, what does it matter to you?
Wow, you don't need to attack me if you want the kid in your clan so be it.

Just don't do the same to mm and recruit kids like that.