Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
The "May I present you..." Thread-...
Welcome to my "May I present you..." Thread where I will try to lead you through the jungle of unknown artists(most will be from middle-europe) and awesome music I found around the net and street....
I will randomly update this thread and I´m glad to get some impressions on the music I present you or critics on this thread...
You are also pleased to send me your favourite music that you really want to share with the world of toribash...( I will give it my impressions and ill try to make a best of every month if this runs good...)

This time in this brandnew thread I will present you a very unique pearl I found on local radiostreams... Lets see if language still is a wall between the cultures and start off with a german electropunk into alternative-pop(?) band named: "Frittenbude" (Some kind of stand for french fries...)
What I really like about this sick stuff is the deep bass combined with the (i feel so sad for you cause you cant understand it [the most of you]) very smart and sometimes critic texts covered by very emotional pop-lines.... I cant really describe it and I would maybe fail so I´ll let you decide what you like about it OR what you dont like ...
(Some Songs are also pure clubmusic... as i said its very unique in my opinion...)

At least in thousand years-Mindestens in tausend Jahren

Monkeydance-Affentanz

Pictures with cat-Bilder mit Katze

I think i allready know what band is going to be next... but first lets see how this is going to work out...
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666