Toribash
Do it, don't do it, I don't care. I even said earlier that this could be a cool thing.

Just admit that doing so will have a detrimental effect on recruiting by other DSC clans (for the reasons of greater resources and catchment).

Sir's response to that was literally 'Your clan is shit and should die' if people choose Red/Blue over your DSC clan.

Fuck me for bringing up this point, right? I'm just a shit-stirring complainer and nothing else, right?
Last edited by Ele; Jan 12, 2018 at 03:05 PM.
It won't, if you want tens of beginners who don't understand the forums to join your clan- open it up and start advertising to beginners. Though as no one was even a little bit interested in doing this and it's been that way since the fall of bleu I'd be vary hard pressed to believe any clan is willing to take the work on.

People who can actually find and apply for a clan on their own are not the type of people who are going to be joining these new clans.

Greater recourses and catchment is not an inherent issue when the end goal isn't being shoehorned into one clan but rather shoehorned into the community itself to apply for any clan they please. So don't use that tired argument like it means anything when talking about the staff doing stuff to help beginners and the longevity of the game.

Parakeet and red and blue are not the same in scope, size or execution. This is for the community not just for one clan, if you can't see why that's completely different then good luck lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by lilneeks View Post
Greater recourses and catchment is not an inherent issue when the end goal isn't being shoehorned into one clan but rather shoehorned into the community itself to apply for any clan they please.

That doesn't logically follow. The greater resources and catchment refers to the advantage that Red/Blue/Parakeet has against other DSC clans in recruiting.

Newbs will be more likely to join Red/Blue than the other DSC clans. Even sir recognises this point. His stance on that point is 'Your DSC clan must be shit then'.

Again, I don't care. Do it, don't do it. Just don't be so naive as to think it won't have an effect on other DSC clans.
Last edited by Ele; Jan 12, 2018 at 03:15 PM.
Conclusion: staff will keep being naive and not realize that Ele is the voice of the community and does in fact speak the truth.

Closed, there's nothing to discuss anymore.