ES Recruitment Drive
Uh
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Originally Posted by heat View Post
honestly, I know I might be annoying sometimes and stuff but I truly just want a clan that has a chance to win CL and that isn't complete trash, both on skilled and personality sides, so I decided to post this here just to let you know I thought of this clan when thinking about winning CL. I truly think I can bring something to any clan when it comes to winning games in CL so yea. Just ask if you need a real app with replays and stuff, I can do it. Thanks fam

You aren't getting in.
ive got 1kk tcs does that work too
Last edited by Daeldir; Mar 19, 2018 at 02:57 AM.
Find me ingame and duel me
Each

~It's 400k each if you read the first post.
Last edited by Daeldir; Mar 19, 2018 at 02:57 AM.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
[RelaxAll] Application:
Hey Guy's I'm Krollen but my real name is Tyson,You may call me either, I don't mind. As you all may know, I'm here to apply to Relax All, let me tell you a little bit about myself, Im 17 years old and live In Australia, Im quite new to this game as you may see but I am learning quite quickly and I am willing to learn anything whether It be In game or on forums. Why [RelaxAll] you may ask? Well I'm looking for not just a clan but more so a family, and cool and exciting people to be around and most of all, just a loyal and respectful clan to hang with and have a good time together. What can you help give to [RelaxAll]? I believe I can give [RelaxAll] many things such as, Support, good sportsmanship, Kindness and respect (Not a loud mouth) and good positivity for the clan so... In general, just a average guy that can bring good vibes to the clan

In game:
Since Im new I've been coming up with some cool and creative moves, I've tried sparring, I'll admit, wasn't so good at that, but as I said Im willing to learn, and I am always up for a challenge. My favourite mods would have to be Lenshu3ng.tbm, ABD and Definitely Taekkyon or Erthtk.tbm, They are the mods that I'm really enjoying so far. What is my activity for In game and Forums?My In game activity will be everyday since Im on my computer all day sometimes, for forums, Ill be active but not as much as In game

Thank you:
Thank you for reading my app Krollen, Tyson
Attached Files
g.rpl (88.3 KB, 4 views)
h.rpl (54.9 KB, 3 views)
hhh.rpl (90.2 KB, 3 views)
j.rpl (87.7 KB, 3 views)
k.rpl (88.2 KB, 3 views)
We're strictly homosexual? Is that okay?
I'm not a good sport, and I am a loud mouth, you must not know this clan very well. We all hate everyone else in here
Last edited by Daeldir; Mar 26, 2018 at 06:53 PM.
RelaxAll's Posterboy
RK-MMA
Odlov is my daddy and I love battledome.tbm
Originally Posted by Krollen View Post
Support, good sportsmanship, Kindness and respect (Not a loud mouth) and good positivity for the clan

sounds like weakness