Ranking
Kinda agree, I still enjoyed all of them, but Erased and Charlotte did mess up a bit. Just as long as you're not hating on Erased because Kayo ended up with someone other than Satoru.

They're definitely not comparable to S;G though.

Anyway, I've been watching random anime recently, started Kotoura-San, I feel as if I've started it before and dropped it. Anyone else seen it?
Yeah, now I remember reading the manga.
Last edited by Tuna; Feb 25, 2017 at 12:28 AM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Watched it when it was airing. Nothing special, there is no harm done in dropping it.
retired
im only watching konosuba and the anime where a salary man reincarnates into a loli hitler mage
are you shy? That's cute ;)
Originally Posted by FMA05 View Post
I can't believe you said that <:o)

I didn't compare them, i just said that if you liked Steins;Gate you should watch Erased aswell, they have some similarities.

And stop praising Steins;Gate and enjoy both Erased is cooler.

Lol, i'm not going to watch Charlotte after the review i read.

btw TPK, did you watched Coyote Ragtime? it suits you.

Can't even say SAO is overrated anymore since most people know it's bad,
but can definitely say it about Erased.. the characters are uninteresting and retarded,
the mystery was easier than a Scooby-Doo episode, and there was just so much
plot convenience and redundant information

no i have not watched that series
have you watched Mars of Destruction? probably will be one of your top rated and favorites
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Anyway, I've been watching random anime recently, started Kotoura-San, I feel as if I've started it before and dropped it. Anyone else seen it?
Yeah, now I remember reading the manga.

yeah, i watched like 5 episodes and dropped it
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I watch Mars of Destruction unironically, it's a masterpiece.
We were ayyyyyliens all along.
retired
And now I'm watching Kanon. Interesting so far, but jeez. I forget the company that made it, but they made Clannad. The big fucking eyes, I can't take them seriously.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Icosagon View Post
im only watching konosuba and the anime where a salary man reincarnates into a loli hitler mage

I'm enjoying youjo senki, the recap was a little shit, but nothing rare.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
yea i just skipped that recap
atleast it wasnt called episode 7 so it wont cost us an episode
are you shy? That's cute ;)
Im crying over a fox girl dying what the fuck is wrong with me

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Don't worry WeooWeoo, you're just touchy :^)

Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
have you watched Mars of Destruction? probably will be one of your top rated and favorites

That anime is so glorious that it'll leave you with a better understanding of the human origin and life in general, f#cking masterpiece!

Just finished Mirrai Nikki; it was enjoyable.

I guess i will just watch the trending youjo senki, but i can take it seriously, dudes flying and snipping each other in mid-air, interesting.