Toribash
I know the meaning of SkulFuk since Skul and I talked once on the IRc a while back :P
I am indeed DeakManiac
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
do we have to?

On your knees, no not like that... Sly NO BAD, BAD! BAD TOUCH!

Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
where's my shrine you son of a bitch

Originally Posted by Dikarika View Post
Probably in the same back alley way with the other missed "Legends".

There's a lot missing, but since there were only a handful of us working on it with limited time remembering everyone for launch wasn't going to happen. Plus the list of inactive people would've gone through the roof & we wanted a somewhat balanced list for launch.

More will be added, both old & current. There's already a short list lined up for the first inductees to be added. And OFC legends can nominate other people to be added, so as time goes on we'll have a full list of everyone awesome ever.

Here, have a KiTFoX riding a shark to make up for it.

Originally Posted by Hobo View Post
where the fuck did this place come from

From the mind of a smod of all places. I figured the idea of something to promote people who've done good stuff would be worth doing so I backed it.

Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post
Skul, some fine questions.

- What has been your goal since birth

- Future Plans?

- As a kid, did you expect such overwhelming popularity in the Toribash Forums?

- What has been your TB role model

- Who would win in a fist fight, Will Smith or Jay Leno?

1. Destroy humanity.
2. ^
3. Computers had 2 colours & 16k of RAM when I was a kid, how was I supposed to predict anything like this.
4. I've never thought "I wanna be like [insert name here]". Is that an odd thing to say?
5. Smith cos Leno sucks.
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
how does one pronounce your name? according to you it's not "skull fuck"

The phonetics for the local accent wouldn't work in text, Cumbrian's a pretty weird dialect like that. Hell we've even got a wikipedia page dedicated to it (which is missing a lot).
Master the language, and you'd get the pronunciation. ^_^

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Your usertitle is so cute and I don't know why. Is there like a reason behind it? Like a character or something that you're a fan of? c:
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Your usertitle is so cute and I don't know why. Is there like a reason behind it? Like a character or something that you're a fan of? c:

It's a Mansack, from a shity flash game I made. They caused so much rage.

Anyways, I was discussing something about usertitles with hanz0, things happened & I added a marguee'd Mansack gif.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I have no idea how to make a flash game but can I try yours? It seems really fun like Flappy Bird if it causes a lot of rage.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Skul, you bring me to orgasm. Thanks.
If you head over to my house, you'll be (Mg,Fe)7Si8O22(OH)2
Yeah, We've noticed you 'jizz in your pants' very easily. XD

Anyway, Skull, have you ever make anything with precise pixel masking for sprite collision states? Can you share some wisdom about it?