Toribash
No prob twisters and nah that's ok, Zeus, you can test them by exporting the Targa file to your custom file named accordingly to the texture (L_Bicep)
GOLF WANG
Unity is recruiting! Click here to apply!
Habits you lost me on that statement, care to elaborate a bit ?
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
There are .tg(targa) files that he has most likely sent you. You put those into your suctom file and they appear in single player for you to test. Does that help?
Not really, but I'm good to say okay and move on. When you guys are done let me know and we can go from there.
good luck i would try to help but im not good at art but this is a great way to get some branding,plus the higher the rank the better the looking arm band
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
Maybe will take a little longer, someone tell me what THEY want the armbands to look like, I'll make those exactly how they say, then you guy can say "Remove that", "Change that", "Add this" while I post wips to make something everyone agrees on.

Sound good?
Last edited by Zeus; Jun 17, 2014 at 04:12 AM.
GOLF WANG
seems like way to much work for nothing really although i said i wanted fancey, i was just joking we should not try to focus on that part we should focus on the band its self doing this will prevent you from doing that
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Maybe something similar to military ranks, but not identical. And trials are not going to wear the bands cuz I said so.

Originally Posted by Habits View Post
Maybe will take a little longer, someone tell me what THEY want the armbands to look like, I'll make those exactly how they say, then you guy can say "Remove that", "Change that", "Add this" while I post wips to make something everyone agrees on.

Sound good?

yeah just do that then.
I'll go by Satan's first post but add a small twist, such as leaders and co leaders will have a star, except leaders will also have a stripe, recruiters and head recruiters will have plus marks, except the head recruiter will have a stripe. So basically, if there is a rank more superior to the other ranks in that genre of ranks, it will be striped. Members and freshman will be made how Satan stated. Bank will be the same too. War commanders and war deciples will probably have crossing swords, of course, commanders with a stripe. Should any of what I said be changed?
GOLF WANG
Originally Posted by Habits View Post
I'll go by Satan's first post but add a small twist, such as leaders and co leaders will have a star, except leaders will also have a stripe, recruiters and head recruiters will have plus marks, except the head recruiter will have a stripe. So basically, if there is a rank more superior to the other ranks in that genre of ranks, it will be striped. Members and freshman will be made how Satan stated. Bank will be the same too. War commanders and war deciples will probably have crossing swords, of course, commanders with a stripe. Should any of what I said be changed?

Where will the stripe be located on the superior of each class? (Ex: leader)
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus