Ranking
Original Post
Just want to throw this idea out there if its possible.

Below I added a video of a NAGA grappling tourney. As you can see there's multiple 1 vs 1 matches going simultaneously.

Just like the little square mats in that video, it would be very fun to include a way to have multiple matches of aikido in one server. For example have one server with 4 aikido dojos. Each with their own spectating queue. Spectators can chose which dojo they want to fight while watching 4 different fights! This would be great for tourneys and regular 'lax playing where multiple players can play but still chat with each other.

Last edited by footlox; Aug 2, 2017 at 07:36 PM.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
How would the forums work with toribash next? Would there be a seperate one?
Will there be a new type of UI or HUD that comes with Toribash Next?
bone fuck my ray romano bluray
Originally Posted by Aquita View Post
Just want to throw this idea out there if its possible.

Below I added a video of a NAGA grappling tourney. As you can see there's multiple 1 vs 1 matches going simultaneously.

Just like the little square mats in that video, it would be very fun to include a way to have multiple matches of aikido in one server. For example have one server with 4 aikido dojos. Each with their own spectating queue. Spectators can chose which dojo they want to fight while watching 4 different fights! This would be great for tourneys and regular 'lax playing where multiple players can play but still chat with each other.

That would be amazing
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Is there gonna be an open alpha or beta testing. If not, is there any way to get in the closed one?
[The Team]
<largekilla> You are going to give me cancer
Originally Posted by Worm View Post
How would the forums work with toribash next? Would there be a seperate one?

just like the market and other things there will be a subforum for toribash next.
so when are you doing crowdsale thing. u said "upcoming weeks" but its been about a month or so
I dont know if this has been stated but will items and tc be transferred over? If it has been answered already im sorry, but i would like to make sure.
Originally Posted by BigBrandon View Post
I dont know if this has been stated but will items and tc be transferred over? If it has been answered already im sorry, but i would like to make sure.

Originally Posted by QA
Q: Will my Toricredits become obsolete?
A: No, you will be able to use both the Toricredits you got from Toribash and the new Tori Coins in Toribash Next.

Q: Will I be able to use all my current items in Toribash Next?
A: No, but some items would work in both games. Complete list of items will be announced in future.

It's all there in the QA in the first post, always handy to at least read that before asking a question.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]