All mods we create or like, aikido variations

Mod Name
exact settings to type
short description

Psychikido (psychic aikido)

/set mod aikido.tbm
/set tf 2,10,4,20,4,20,6,30,6,30,7,35,7,35,8,40,8,40,8,40, 10,50
/set mf 420

interesting mod that gives you a peek at your opponents move for 20% of the next turn frames. i love it, its really fun. optimum strategy IMO is to move a couple main muscles (chest, shoulders, etc) on the small turns, then fine tune your move based on what your opponent does on the normal turns. fun fun fun fun fun lol
MANtrain: I would assume you'd have the good sense not to puke on your own stuff. Of course...people drown in their own puke, so maybe not. Rock on gr3y
Smokido (perfect dojo)

/set mod aikido.tbm
/set dojotype 1
/set dojosize 400

i believe this is the best sized circle dojo or aikido, if you like add moar tf.
OG of TB
A man of few words
well, in not in team sambo, (akido fighters, because ive barely played a sambo game in my life), but im also a modder. any mod requests?

also, you might want to look at thin_ice_akido.tbm (i havn\'t uploaded yet, but you can search the mod forums to fine the thread). its ok, but its no totally realistic, becase you dont get disqualified when you touch the ground.
- its been a while
Lol, I only play Aikido also. BUt I can play Sambo... =/
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
SPECIAL THANKS TO GMAN!

sambokido is now an official mod!

watch the spelling:

samboAikido.tbm
Last edited by gr3yh47; Jun 15, 2009 at 12:52 PM.
MANtrain: I would assume you'd have the good sense not to puke on your own stuff. Of course...people drown in their own puke, so maybe not. Rock on gr3y