Ranking
Original Post
Chat improvement (Clan about)
Maybe we can have a chat for the clan inside the game, like some MMORPG have, some people doesn't know about the forum existence, and who knows sometimes don't know that a war is on for example.
I don't think it's so much hard to make multiple chat, like a whisper, but for the whole clan, like an auto connect chat.
Undead Leader - Item Forger - Left-Handed - DeviantArt - Scorpius
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4476328_4.gif[/SIGPIC]
I understand the premise behind why you'd want this, but there are so many useful resources outside of Toribash that you can already use to achieve what you're after right now. Primarily I'm referring to Discord and Skype.

Originally Posted by BluWeed View Post
...sometimes don't know that a war is on for example...

An in-game clan chat would only be useful in this case if your clan members were already in-game to begin with. Now, I don't know if you're one of those people who are on TB 24/7 or not, but for everyone else, a simple '@everyone' ping in Discord would be suffice to letting everyone know that there's a war happening in-game.

I believe that a clan chat would only be used to a minimal extent. At best.

I don't think it'd be practical.
I think its useful as hell, it's inside the game you know;
War happening - UndeadChat: War happening now, /jo undead everyone
Only clan chat

These things we got in already all games out there

And its not all the world using discord, remember this
Undead Leader - Item Forger - Left-Handed - DeviantArt - Scorpius
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4476328_4.gif[/SIGPIC]
I think it might be somewhat useful, but not worth the hassle due to discord and the likes, as ken54 said.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
Discord yeah

BUT in my opinion it is always better when the game doesn't need an third part software, because not everyone want to/or can use those softwares
Undead
Sounds neat actually, i imagine that there would be a new tab on the ingame chat like whenever you whisper someone.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Doesn't sound super difficult to implement and not all clans will have a discord or be in a "clan chat" together - it would also be more convenient to most users than discord because you wouldn't have to tab in and out
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
A new tab like how whisper work and/or command to know clan members that are ingame.

If it just that, i imagine that wouldn't be too hard to be implement.

/edit: Oh apparently, it is not that easy as i thought.
Last edited by Trice; May 13, 2018 at 03:14 PM.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Just dropping a note here that ingame clan chat has been talked about by myself and sir in the past as an idea not as anything concrete. So I’d love to see everyone’s idea for this.

Personally I believe that having easily assessable chat ingame between all servers would vastly improve the clan experience.

I mean sure you can just chat in discord, however it would be just a tad bit easier if it was ingame, less tabbing out
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
I support this idea, it would be very neat and as Yoda said earlier, not everyone use or have Discord and it would be cool to have something like this that is actually IN the game its self, like what we did with the IRC for example, it was basically another platform for the forums but just a quicker way to communicate with others.