Toribash
Original Post
Sora's replay thread
Hi after a long time.I decided to make this replay thread where I can take your helps and improve my moves and sparring skills!
In the first 2 replays I decide to make some back flips.
In the first replay I tried in -9,82 gravity and the flip was ugly.Then in the second one I decided to try it in -30 and I succesfully made backflips prettier than before.
Help me with your opinions!
Attached Files
replay-1.rpl (43.6 KB, 5 views)
replay-2.rpl (84.7 KB, 7 views)
NO TITLE
Just made my first cork.I got help from a yt video.
Next time ill try one by myself
Attached Files
replay-3.rpl (88.0 KB, 3 views)
NO TITLE
I tried a cork by myself.
I call this a so-so but compared to the one from the video I think my cork is very beginner.Help me guys.
Attached Files
replay-4.rpl (120.0 KB, 4 views)
NO TITLE
Ok so the best advice i can give u is try to play a little more relaxed. Your tori is very stiff and all of your movements looked forced. When you do movements try and make your transitions look fluid and seemless. Its a hard concept to grasp as you just started making replays but practice practice practice. It will make the end results look amazing. Ill be watching you're progression feel free to ask me for help or advice.

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
Thanks for your tips;)
My next replay will probably be a spar.This way everyone can see what am I lacking
NO TITLE
Here is my new replay! This is a tricking instead of sparring
I tried corks in this one but in the end I ended up someting rubbish.
Attached Files
replay-5.rpl (212.4 KB, 7 views)
NO TITLE
ok, so i cant give many tips other than what fiddle jr said, although instead of trying to play relaxed from now, id suggest trying to get the movements down. i whipped a cork really quickly because i couldnt see the cork you mentioned in replay 5. try and imitate the movements i made. excited to see your progress! good luck!

here's a irl example of what a cork should look like.
Attached Files
cork for sora.rpl (155.1 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by EPOCH; Sep 24, 2019 at 10:27 PM.
Ty.I try and imitate your moves today.I hope I can get something better with the help
NO TITLE
ah one major problem is youre using -9 gravity, idk if it was just me but the replay glitched. next time try -30. to change it just type: /set gravity 0 0 -30