Ranking

collab with Murcinary, who is a beast, love that guy <3
Attached Files
we've got the power.rpl (586.9 KB, 50 views)
Last edited by Toad; Mar 4, 2023 at 08:44 AM.
your tori must be dizzy af after all those spins what the fuck how do you move like that

anyway
i wasn't really fond of how you executed the opener, the 'spin, do nothing while waiting to fall down' thing you did at 400 was a bit too meh for me

really beautiful arm movement right afterwards
i like what you did to continue your momentum with the grab at 120
i wish you did a split for the first kick though that woulda been nuts along with the decap later on

a few minor lapses in your arm movement quality later on in the replay but nothing that really detracts from the overall picture, good shit
movements were mostly great again. manip was a bit janky. dm series was also a bit wierd because it took you quite a bit of time to finish.
Originally Posted by epoch View Post
movements were mostly great again. manip was a bit janky. dm series was also a bit wierd because it took you quite a bit of time to finish.

indeed this replay was rushed.
will get back to decent shit soon, thanks for the cnc tho, much appreciated
Attached Files
peasants, sheep.rpl (602.6 KB, 60 views)
Last edited by Toad; Oct 8, 2019 at 05:26 PM. Reason: bigger booomombommm
opener starts out cool, 500-450 is offensive

you grab uke a lot without it really doing anything, you get some spins for yourself but that's it

despite the massive boom you get, the first kick feels lackluster to me because of the way you went into it; from fast spins to a slow hop

the second kick is definitely a step-up, but unfortunately doesn't dismember the chest/joint for that extra feeling of power behind the kick

you 100% know how to move your tori in a way that looks cool, but this replay lacks the x factor for me
alright guy
this is sick and i really like it, but too many grabs my g, too many.

i missed u ily.
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
hey

this was cool

please grab less
cnc:

i didnt like the opener but the flow change at 480 was cute it reminded me of my self because i am cute
spins after that are cool but stop fucking grabing hng gnvnvkf
first kick is a banger but then it seems like u kinda didnt know what to do
when u first got the grab on uke u can see the individual hand movements and ur arm stops then contnues and its kind of ugly
next kick was cool but please make it symmetrical (this isnt actual cnc i just like it this way lol)
flailing in air was a bit gay - wouldve rathered u just cushion the last kick and try land on your legs

epic replabjjn: just grab less and dont have openers that are so reliant on bouncing around so much (literally hit the ground like 2 or 3 times just to rotate onjce)