Toribash
Original Post
Hole in the Wall 8

Hi and welcome to the Event Squad's bi-weekly automated game show event!

The Event Squad is proud to present Hole in the Wall!
In this event we provide you with new obstacles to complete once every two weeks, and passing through each of them will allow you to win prizes! Every challenge has a different wall, which means you need to come up with different ways to pass through each time.
There is also an advanced task for more experienced players which could be doing the pose, passing through the wall in some specific way and so on; completing these tasks will get you even better prizes!

1. Replay hacking is forbidden.
2. Do not change any of the game rules (ctrl + g) except turnframes.
3. Do not steal other players' replays
4. You must not get dismembered

There are two ways to compete in the event.

Game Client:
Go to News tab in game client and choose "Hole in the Wall" event and press "Participate" button on bottom right. Once you pass the wall, you'll see a "Submit" button on bottom of your screen - pressing it will allow you to upload your replay for ES to review. Keep in mind that we will only judge the first replay you upload that way, and if you want to change your entry to a different replay, you need to upload it on forums.

Forums:
Download the attached mod and put it in your mods folder in game client. Load it, create your replay and save it, and then make a post in this thread with your replay attached to it. If you're uploading a second entry after uploading the first one with in-game interface, please mention that. If you want to modify your replay before the deadline, edit your post and add a different replay instead, don't make a new post for each replay.

Use the pickaxe to pass the wall:
1 Shiai Token
2,000 Toricredits

Finish with a diamond in your hand:
2 Shiai Tokens
5,000 Toricredits
+

Best replay:
8 Shiai Tokens
50,000 Toricredits
+

(extra 6 ST and 45K will be sent after judging is finished)

July 26th, 16:00 PM (GMT +0)

Players who upload their entries on forums will receive their rewards shortly after deadline.
Attached Files
holeinthewall8.tbm (12.0 KB, 44 views)
My diamond mining replay here
Time to mine that diamond gamers. for god sake just saw the deadline...
Attached Files
Minin that diamond boii.rpl (80.4 KB, 3 views)
Deadline is up!

All base prizes have been sent, we're now deciding on the best replay.
Thanks for participating!

if there are any mistakes, i'm the one you should yell at
Last edited by ymir; Jul 27, 2019 at 09:31 AM.
ナゲット
Looks like that one is tough to decide.
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
Originally Posted by loli View Post
Deadline is up!

All base prizes have been sent, we're now deciding on the best replay.
Thanks for participating!

if there are any mistakes, i'm the one you should yell at

i havent yet received any rewards. can you pls double check?
i can resend you my replay if needed as well
y0l0
Keep in mind if you didn't use the pickaxe to get through the wall, you don't get prizes
ナゲット
Yeah, I went back and rewatched your replay Ackl and unfortunately it doesn't look like you used the pickaxe when passing the wall. PM me if you feel this is a mistake or have any questions.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Judging is over, congratulations to T0n0mi (see his replay)!

Thanks to everyone for participating in Hole in the Wall series!
We'll be taking a break with these for a while to focus on other SP events, so keep an eye on News tab in game and Events section of forums.