Toribash
Original Post
Old account banned but shouldnt be
Hey guys! Its been a few years actually i had quit because in 2011 i had a very well leveled account (only black belt i believe) but it had a few thousand forums posts and quite alot of items and tc, i had attempted to buy tc with a itunes gift card which was apparently illegal at the time for this game? But now everyones doing it whether it be amazon or steam so i was wondering is there any way for me to get my account looked into or unbanned? it was wrongfully banned and i was 11 at the time . i wasnt frauding anyone i just did not have a credit card and the mods didnt believe me . Just wondering if not its ok ill start from scratch i guess ! The account name is "ImYou"
Hello Pink/ImYou

Login to your old account and you should see a board called Ban Appeals (or something like that, you can't miss it, its the only board you'll see).

Post there explain why you should be unbanned and staff members will look into it.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by PinkLemons View Post
Thank you very much!

Not a problem! Good luck getting your account unbanned and hope to see you ingame.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
I posted in the ban apeals and also figured out who banned me , his username is War_hero . Should i pm him?
Don't. Wait for someone to answer your thread
Question answered, closing this.
Pm me if you want it reopened