Toribash
I'll be able to go in game at about 10pm gmt +1!
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Bump to ask everyone's opinion on posting in the recruitment section to attract more members and boost activity? I think it would encourage us to not be lazy lurkers.
Originally Posted by Ruadhan View Post
Bump to ask everyone's opinion on posting in the recruitment section to attract more members and boost activity? I think it would encourage us to not be lazy lurkers.

Going out to specifically look for recruits would likely be the best approach. I'm not sure what posting in our recruitment section will do. Definitely being more active in our forums will help people's interest in joining up and then, secondary to that, we really do need to just look for active folks. It might not be a bad idea to bring someone in who's a lot more active in-game and on these forums to assist with recruiting and activity.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Based on my observation, not many people look around the recruitment board to join, but it wouldn't hurt to try, the rule says we only allowed to have one recruitment thread so we need to bump the old one I guess.
Other than that, going in-game is still a viable choices.
I meant posting in the recruitment section of the clan forum, I'll try find it and bump it. That's right though I'd say us going in game and showing activity there will be a big help, as well as being more active here on the forum.
Originally Posted by Ruadhan View Post
I meant posting in the recruitment section of the clan forum, I'll try find it and bump it. That's right though I'd say us going in game and showing activity there will be a big help, as well as being more active here on the forum.

Ah, fair enough. Well, yeah, that's where the biggest help will come from, methinks.
Aw shit I've been a bit busy but I'm happy that you guys are still trying <3

I don't think we got a lot of recruits from the previous one but an application is an application. I'll set one up when I'm home earlier and not exhausted.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Aw shit I've been a bit busy but I'm happy that you guys are still trying <3

I don't think we got a lot of recruits from the previous one but an application is an application. I'll set one up when I'm home earlier and not exhausted.

That sounds like a good plan. If you need any assistance, let me know.

Originally Posted by XPaD View Post
my vacation is over
so
dying again

I'm sorry to hear that, XPaD. I wish you luck.
Yo guys, its gone quiet both here and discord. :3
I went to few job interviews these past few days, haven't got time to check the board.