Toribash
You maek me sed odlob up those threshs

(still an amazing mod tho u know it)
Attached Files
rffff.rpl (68.5 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
I rlly like the mod to. Finally something w/o weapons
Everything is nice and working great but i have a few observations from my point of view
1. dq timeout could be more then 15. It could go up to 20 of even 25. U have more potential to make nicer moves like this.
2. Personally i'd like the normal tori bodies. I very much like the contracted elbow starter. But i like more the normal proporsions of the joints and body parts. Is there any other reason that u altered them, except for estethycs?

*comment is bassed on personal oppinions and what i enjoy in a mod
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Glad ya'll enjoying it :b

Caveisier: like Pouffy guessed, it's to do with death. Mord is also "murder" in German.

Insanity:

1. Maybe, although I feel like very few would dq with 20+ frame delay given that turns themselves are only 20 frames-long. I gotta make sure games go fast enough for public server. This mod has 18 turns and default reaction time, so if dq doesn't come into play queue will move very slowly.

2. Mainly the looks, since I think my toris resemble real human bodies more; the dimensions and straighter posture are more proper I reckon. But alterations also have some effect on control. Straighter posture makes toris less front-heavy, which effects movement. I'm attaching default_vs_altered mod where you can test this. Just hold all on tori and uke and space until one of them falls down. Uke will fall first, even though tori is holding his arms a bit in front of him. Few screens to show what I mean:

Default vs Mine

Proper Posture

DashSora: Well, you punched the ground pretty damn hard But, I will make a version of the mod with higher dt all around. Maybe call it murden+ or something.
Attached Files
default_vs_altered.tbm (10.7 KB, 5 views)
I think the dq timer of 15 is pretty good, it adds the possiblity of winning by pinning down your opponent too, which is pretty nice.

3 more replays here
Attached Files
#murden snapkick.rpl (63.4 KB, 4 views)
#Murden kicks.rpl (107.3 KB, 4 views)
#murden sith backhand.rpl (35.4 KB, 6 views)
New messer mod version: messer_7.tbm Incorporated new hardness parameter into sword (sword hits are now harder than regular punches or kicks) and added some further little refinements.

Screen

Attached Files
messer_7.tbm (18.4 KB, 5 views)
lol get rekt fear
Attached Files
DECAPPPEDDD.rpl (68.5 KB, 7 views)
Nice one

Upload murden_4 that strengthened wrists and abs.
Attached Files
murden_4.tbm (15.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Odlov; Oct 1, 2016 at 02:11 AM.
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Nice one

btw I'm about to upload murden_2 that strengthened wrists and abs.

Good, i've been getting a lot of wrists dms from impacts that weren't even hard.

What happened to sumore? Was it taken off the the public mod list?