Ranking
Original Post
Pandora Radio
www.pandora.com

"On January 6, 2000 a group of musicians and music-loving technologists came together with the idea of creating the most comprehensive analysis of music ever.
Together we set out to capture the essence of music at the most fundamental level. We ended up assembling literally hundreds of musical attributes or "genes" into a very large Music Genome. Taken together these genes capture the unique and magical musical identity of a song - everything from melody, harmony and rhythm, to instrumentation, orchestration, arrangement, lyrics, and of course the rich world of singing and vocal harmony. It's not about what a band looks like, or what genre they supposedly belong to, or about who buys their records - it's about what each individual song sounds like"

Im sure a lot of people already know about this station, but I havent seen a dedicated thread about it, so I figure more people can learn about this site \o/

Basically it is the most awesome radio in the world forever and ever. Essentially what happens is you type in a song or band that you enjoy listening to, and it will create a radio station that plays that band's music, and music that sounds similar to the band or song you entered.

So ya, now that you know, post some of your favorite pandora stations in here

Currently im listening to Muse radio, which plays music from bands like Muse(of course), Queens of the Stone Age, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Killers, Weezer, Foo Fighters, The White Stripes and lots of other bands. It's great :>
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Ah, I used to love this service until they limited all listeners to american only :<
Originally Posted by SporeCc View Post
Last.fm is better.

--------------^

Although Last.fm doesn't a blackberry app, while Pandora does.
So Pandora on the go, Last.fm on a computer, winnar is me. \o/
I'd only listen to this on my phone, or if i didn't have my mp3s handy, i like to pick my own music.

although, i did try and put this on my curve a while ago, doesn't work. :/

[T]
#hi

its decent but they need more variety. i forget what rdio it wa on but the only weezer song they would play is Beverly Hills. also who writes their lyrics. i remember once i was listening to Enter Sandman and i saw the lyrics which were:

Say your prayers little one
Dont forget, my son
To include everyone

Fuck you in, warm within
Keep you free from sin
Till the sandman he comes
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
This seems like a cool tool for finding new music aswell.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
This seems like a cool tool for finding new music aswell.

yeah ive found alot of indie bands with it
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH