Toribash
one of my favorite bands.

i really like hysteria, knights of cydonia, assassin, supermassive black hole, plug in baby, and blackout.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Muse, quite simply, brilliant. One of the few non-metal bands I really love. Hysteria and Starlight are just amazing. I still remember listening to them for the first time, with Bliss way back when.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Obviously I like Hysteria, Supermassive Black Hole etc., but their less well-known stuff like Microcuts are soooo good, as it's like their really old stuff which was really psychedelic and alien. People actually described their music as 'alien' as it was so abstract and wierd O.o
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
I love Muse. They're my favourite band.

Although they have a habit of keeping some of their best tracks as bonus tracks for the Japan versions of their albums and B-sides.

For example: this one, from Origin of Symmetry.

It's really rather irritating.
I learnt to play Knights of Cydonia and New Born the other day. One of the best riffs ever for New Born.

I saw Hullabaloo at a music store the other day, I didnt have enough money.
HEy
Originally Posted by Qegola View Post
Muse, quite simply, brilliant. One of the few non-metal bands I really love. Hysteria and Starlight are just amazing. I still remember listening to them for the first time, with Bliss way back when.

Yeah, I remember when I first listened to them, blew my mind.

I love their originality.
HEy