people playing: 91, servers online: 27, games played: 136,472,504 Top Player: noca

Toribash Community » Toribash » Events
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Jun 7, 2014   #11
Risk

10th Dan Black Belt

If you get sponsored, the GMs will help with art where applicable.
\o/
Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2014   #12
ZENKID123

Blue Belt

Hey i'm the Creator of FCTourney and I was thinking for Christmas we could do one with a Huge Prize Of course I'd need to be sponsored for the Event if it would have a "Huge Prize". By Huge I was thinking 50k, 100k or even 500k Maybe even 1,000,000TC :O Same rules stated on the Event Page would apply so that the Winner gets 75% of Pot e.g. 750k and 2nd Place gets 25% of pot e.g. 250k. That's pretty much it and I'd really appreciate if the GMs sponsored this. I know it's a lot of TC. Thanks for listening
-----
EDIT:For more info about FCTourney Click This. ;)
ZENKID123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2014   #13
Redhawk14

9th Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by ZENKID123 View Post
Hey i'm the Creator of FCTourney and I was thinking for Christmas we could do one with a Huge Prize Of course I'd need to be sponsored for the Event if it would have a "Huge Prize". By Huge I was thinking 50k, 100k or even 500k Maybe even 1,000,000TC :O Same rules stated on the Event Page would apply so that the Winner gets 75% of Pot e.g. 750k and 2nd Place gets 25% of pot e.g. 250k. That's pretty much it and I'd really appreciate if the GMs sponsored this. I know it's a lot of TC. Thanks for listening
-----
EDIT:For more info about FCTourney Click This. ;)

I know that I am not the person to tell you this, but 50-100k sounds O.K, but, definitely not 500k or 1mil. Sorry for backseat moderating, but, that's too big for a small clan.
No sig here.
Redhawk14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2014   #14
azzeffir23
Raconteur

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Frost

Sorry for the off-topic, but really? 500k or 1kk prize only for you? This isn't an event idea, you just want some tc and you dont know how to get them.
azzeffir23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2014   #15
Loki

3rd Dan Black Belt

could this event include gm's ?? if yes i have a great idea

(Lotus)|Rogue|zeneto|Nightfur
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2014   #16
*Scorpio
Magical Pole

Garter Belt
Clan: re

Originally Posted by dodix45 View Post
could this event include gm's ?? if yes i have a great idea

if it's not some kind of slave driving then we can lend our work power.
[19:33:02] <Fist> look at event page
[19:33:10] <%Sassy> and
[19:33:11] <Fist> like 4 events listed as ES and not one has anything to do with esports
[19:33:19] <Fist> just shitty casual events
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2014   #17
ZENKID123

Blue Belt

Did any of you even click the Link? It's Public not just for FC Members and which is why it really confuses me Azze when you say that the TC is "Only for me" and that I just want TC and and don't know how to get it. Also looking back I agree 500k or 1kk was Insane XD I agree Redhawk 50-100k would be more suitable But to clarify again it's not just an Event for a "Small Clan" it's Public and for the Whole Community and if GMs Sponsored it I'd most likely make it with no Entry Fees. And I can understand the Confusion of Red and Azze being previous FC Members and seeing the previous Tournies which were FC-Exclusive but leaving before the Public ones were ever put into action. I would like to Apologize again for asking 500k or 1kk that was outrageous. Anyway to sum it up for anyone who's just gonna read the beginning and end of my post and treat it like a Book, Despite it being called FCTourney it is open to everyone which is pretty obvious if you click THIS link, the name is merely to signify that the Tourney is hosted by FC like how Monk calls their Events "Monastery Events" though they are not exclusive to Clan Members of The Monastery.
Old Nov 5, 2014   #18
*Scorpio
Magical Pole

Garter Belt
Clan: re

Let me break down the cipher in the first post for you.
- An original event idea with a clear goal
- Clearly stated deadline
- Clearly stated rules

Original idea, jaw dropping concept, not a simple tourneys that we host daily.

The team will provide assistance by:

- providing advertisement by way of banner/sticking the event thread fit all to see.
- providing shiai token items along with the prizes you provide.
- insight and advice in building/launching events.

We can offer help advertisement and some tokens,
not a single mention about TC, don't be greedy.
[19:33:02] <Fist> look at event page
[19:33:10] <%Sassy> and
[19:33:11] <Fist> like 4 events listed as ES and not one has anything to do with esports
[19:33:19] <Fist> just shitty casual events
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2014   #19
ZENKID123

Blue Belt

My bad the word Sponsored just made my Brain assume TC would be donated and I forgot it said ST so :P Also FCTourney itself is monthly but I get your point. Thanks anyway ;)
Old Dec 1, 2014   #20
Murcinary

5th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Parrot

I had originally posted this on the Order of Taekkyon Thread, and it has received support therefore I would like to present it to the GM's.

This Org is kinda inactive, but I would like to pitch an old idea that from my knowledge hasn't fully had a lot of success.

I would like to create some Taekkyon events to not only support the TB community, but specifically support the growth of the Taekkyon Organization, OoT(Order of Taekkyon).

There a few players saying they would like to sponsor the events, so hopefully funding can be arranged.

Now there are two proposals.

A TK event such as a Tourney. Hopefully they can become more consistent and frequent.

And if there is enough support and commitment

A TK league (TK,ErthTK)
Comprise of 4 members
Team must win best of (ex: 2/3 or 3/5)
Tie breaker is sudden death one game winner takes all.

Point format:
Winning Team 2 points
Losing team 1 point

Unable to Finish results in team with most amount of wins at the time victory.

Top four teams advance, plays tourney style elimination, winner takes all.

These rules can be critique however, but I would like to make the Org active again.
Murcinary is offline   Reply With Quote