ES Recruitment Drive
Trick is back!! :o

Remove the allies XD
It's too mainstream. hahahaha

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
I don't have any problem with you posting, I like talking to people and having conversations, feel free to post here as often as you wish.

Thank you swaves.

Woo! goo trick!
I'm glad your back karstnator, also I would remove alliances but I love the rainbow so much xD

I'm almost 10th dan now, I have bought a Pate5 Cyclops head off Tman, bought a nice azurite relax, some blood, timer, usertext, dq, ghost and torso textures. I'm on my way to having my dream tori, but I want to get a pure force to practically finish my tori off. I'm using a gladiator force now and it looks kinda silly. I was thinking of getting a 512x512 bicep texture and using a clan armband, and maybe getting a mohawk or fez hair.
I would pay someone 3k to make the clan an armband or make me an avatar with my tori's head as the picture.

Cyclops

I can do the avatar.

Post or send me a render or i can make one my self.
I don't understand what you mean, what's a render?
I would like my tori's head looking or something with a lightly shaded background, something like possesed's old avatar.
Sure.
I want it to be stylish and neat, maybe a light brown coloured background around the same colour as my head, maybe a little lighter.
Hmm.
I wouldn't mind that, just make it something amazing.
I'm getting a usertile from the nabi profile customisation shop for $5, it's a replica of a usertile someone gets when there banned =)