ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
If you could stop time 1 hour
What the hell would you do?

I KNOW THIS IS A GOD DAMN PARADOX IN ITSELF GO AWAY

Go and grab some tits/ass from random people/ go and rob a bank
I would definitely so some surprize buttsex. Like fosrs. Also, I would change all my grades and what not, trap some people I dont like. Etc.
I wouldnt bother stopping time because I'd know that once I do there would be no unstopping it, because if time stops that includes your self xD.

but besides that, I'd go get a TON of money.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I would probably trap almost everyone in my class, and uh....

hmmm...

probably graffiti all over the school bathroom. they are so paranoid about graffiti in the washrooms, that they were offering 75$ just for information about who did it.
i would catch up on my homework, do a higher level reading level, and do better in school for 1 hour.

hahaha na jk, im doin aight in school, i would be all leik "wha eva! wha eva! i do what a wount!"

and totally go hump some hot chick on the street.
I thought of this before.

Run through my school and oral rape every hot chick in the school.

Then, when time starts and I am within range of the moans and gasps, I shall grab my dick in secrecy and moan as well.
Fonzie be with you.
Originally Posted by FlamingBob View Post
I'd play singleplayer. No one else would be on.

For ONLY one hour?

Well, I wouldn't sex up a hawt chick because it would be like screwing a frozen mannequin...

Oh, I would totally staple dollar bills to random people's heads.

Why?

Wouldn't you freak out if you suddenly had a dollar bill stapled to your head? The massive effect would be priceless.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.