ES Recruitment Drive
Doggy, chill out man, you're not even in this clan and you're the only one here who complains about me... Or anything :/ seriously that ruins the mood, why can't we just have fun together ? O.o

Dw i'm not trying to hit on titty-claus or anything like that, she's all yours ;)
I know i'm not in this clan, your spam is annoying, and your post don't make sense half the time, though i'd be a hypocrite if i didn't say my post weren't annoying, and it annoys me when you post in threads i like, because half the time you're trying to ally with people, and when you aren't it's for your own clans gains, not saying that's a bad thing but you do it so often it's cancerous.
Last edited by BigDog; Nov 15, 2016 at 03:13 PM.
What the? No most of the time it's because i'm bored and i like to chat with other dudes here. The allying thing was just for an event we were planning and scrapped and made a smaller one... Okok better phrasing (or whatever)

We were planning a big event.
It got cancelled due to a certain member *caugh* monkeyishi *caugh*
Then i made a new smaller one

This event was supposed to be for RL members and allies only btw, that's why i tried to ally with a few clans (not many tho, maybe 5 or 6)

I usually just lurk in the clanboard because it's fun here.
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
Btw, how's your clan doing? Regarding activity and stuff you know?

Hope, jumping around visiting clanthreads n stuff, ... That's my job you know?

Well anyways, welcome partner :3

We're talking about him disappointing people with something that doesn't even concern toribash

We're talking bad shit about uni behind his back D:

i don't dislike him either... i'm just disappointed in him as a person

Bigdog: you picked the wrong house dude!

Hope: thx man, i appreciate it :* <3 #nohomo

where's the event part? Twilight's been quite busy lately doubt you know, because like i said, you usually just post in threads to get more rep or members, and i haven't seen a single thing here about an event.
Last edited by BigDog; Nov 15, 2016 at 03:45 PM.
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
where's the event part? Twilight's been quite busy lately doubt you know, because like i said, you usually just post in threads to get more rep or members, and i haven't seen a single thing here about an event.

You need to relax and stop focusing on other people and focus on your OWN clan, members and yourself... he never comes in here to "get members" or get "more rep" he comes in here to talk to people, make friends with the community, whilst your going around, trying to start a childish argument with someone.

I have no idea why you said that he's trying to get members and more rep, yet your going into every clan thread, and asking to ally with them, which i really don't understand why allying with clans/people is such a big deal? the only good reason why i think allying with a clan/player is that if they offer to favours or help, which (from what i see) non of your allies offer you.

Sorry to start this in your thread, Twilight, but i had to say it.

EDIT: bigdog, if you want to argue about it even more, please come to my thread and discuss it there, and not annoy this clan.
Last edited by max; Nov 15, 2016 at 07:47 PM.
Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
fuck no, you're an ignorant person, you call someone an offensive word, and i didn't that, and so then you come up with irrelevant, and stupid answers to defend your argument, you offend me by saying that i can't speak English because it wasn't my first language, and yet, you lead a group.

You really need to straighten the fuck up dude, because you won't be getting your clan anywhere with that childish language, and try to prove people wrong, and make them think you're a decent person, at the moment, a lot of people think you're horrible.

I really don't want your clan to be official, once you fix your attitude, i MIGHT change my mind.

"childish arguement" says the one who get's so made over the word Cunt, and why the fuck would i want to talk to you, you're a hypocrite and i'd prefer not talking to people that want to harass me on my clan thread and to me personally over a bad word.
Last edited by BigDog; Nov 15, 2016 at 08:12 PM.
Toribash going the youtube way #beef #drama *grabs popcorn* "welcome to drama alert" :3

Btw hope, nice way to get people to post on your clanthread xD +rep from me man, i'll see you on the Y thread :P
are you incapable of reading? and i'm not going to post in your clan discussion, and if i were to talk to you it would be in a private message.
Last edited by BigDog; Nov 15, 2016 at 08:27 PM.