Ranking
And you're still here, bitching about the same conversation and not doing shit about it, private message me and see where it ends.
"still bitching" you're stil trying to get your last word in and begging me to go on your clan discussion, i'm just telling you no, and you can't accept that.
Last edited by BigDog; Nov 15, 2016 at 08:51 PM.
I'm not "begging" i said, bitch on my thread, so that you don't piss this clan off or do what you said, send me a private message.
Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
it's just annoying self-righteous 12 year old thinks he's correct on every fact.

you're being quite the hypocrite, you beg me to come to your thread, i said no, you tell me to stop posting here becuase you think you have control over me, then you show your true colors and say this, good job, only a twelve year old would say this.

Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
fuck no, you're an ignorant person, you call someone an offensive word, and i didn't that, and so then you come up with irrelevant, and stupid answers to defend your argument, you offend me by saying that i can't speak English because it wasn't my first language, and yet, you lead a group.

You really need to straighten the fuck up dude, because you won't be getting your clan anywhere with that childish language, and try to prove people wrong, and make them think you're a decent person, at the moment, a lot of people think you're horrible.

I really don't want your clan to be official, once you fix your attitude, i MIGHT change my mind.

but if you want to keep shit talking pm me, you keep saying i should be pming you, first of all there's nothing to talk about, second you'd just be a child like the quote above me, and third i never said i was going to i said

Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
and if i wanted to talk to you it would be in a private message.

if you wanted to talk it out in pm you would've pmed me you didn't, i didn't want to talk to you, that's why i didn't pm you and the quote right above this sentence is when you were begging me to talk on your clan discussion.
Last edited by BigDog; Nov 15, 2016 at 09:44 PM.