ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Ungrab on dq
Pretty simple suggestion. I think that when a player is dq'ed their grabs should let go in addition to going relax all.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Originally Posted by darknis View Post
jw but what made this idea come to your mind?

It just popped into my head. I think it would make toribash a little more realistic too.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
if you want toribash to be 'more realistic' ur kinda silly

this seems harmless because the match would be over when you dq
..but why would you want that if the match ends anyway
this seems pointless
Not a bad idea for replays actually. There are people in aikido who like to fight realistically, even in competitiona. Maybe if they want to pose at the end this is handy.

Supported.
blue
pink
errr.. i don't see any benefit in this feature for throw replays, as it does not end up in hold

may be you can explain in what situation this can be appropriate?
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
This may be cool in replays for events like concon's saveable. It's half singleplayer half multiplayer with uke moving, it always looks better when you end with a stance then lying next to uke on the ground with grabbing hands.
That's the only thing where it would be handy I guess, don't see the big chance in sp replays with not moving uke or multiplayer replays cause he's dead anyway.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I like this idea its small and doesn't make a bug difference but its the little things that make games good. I think replays would look a lot better like this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!