Toribash
Original Post
(Water) The Aquarium
(WATER)

Alliances: (Gray) (Command)

CLAN DESCRIPTION

Welcome to The Aquarium! We are a mature and relaxed society that enjoys warring and training new members. This clan was founded by Merer; an incompetent fool that sold everything he had to startup this amazing clan. We have high expectations, and the courage to remain active and gain strength no matter what it takes. Our strive and passion is to never give up, but have fun during the progression of it.

IMPORTANT NEWS

None yet...

CLAN GUIDELINES AND NON-NEGOTIABLES
-------------------------------------------------
Please join the discord chat or remain active in the discussion thread (link posted below) to obtain important feedback and information you probably don't want to miss. Only 'Trainers/Scouts' have permission to execute recruiting. Any recruitment outside authorization will be warned and or demoted if the ranks apply. Respect your elders and other Toribash users. We don't want a bad name because of you. Maturity is a must-have, and a strength that The Aquarium strives to find, along with forum/in-game activity.

Thinking about joining? Post an application form by visiting the discussion page; http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=594500, or ask a high rank to put your skills to the test in-game.

FOUNDING MEMBERS

GOALS

RANKING

CLAN BANK

Q/A

APPLICATIONS

KICKED/BANNED MEMBERS

Current Global Ranking: 349th

DISCORD CHAT (THE AQUARIUM)
When joining, please state your in-game Toribash username
https://discord.gg/DsuUyX
Last edited by Merer; Jul 1, 2017 at 06:38 PM.
Heya! Just posting to inform you that I got rid of the other thread you posted since this one's newer and it seems like you're actually working on it. Hope that's aite with you.
GL with your clan.
Originally Posted by flxy View Post
Heya! Just posting to inform you that I got rid of the other thread you posted since this one's newer and it seems like you're actually working on it. Hope that's aite with you.
GL with your clan.

Thank you! I was hoping someone would. I am indeed making slow progress!
Just letting you guys know that I'm heading to camp and won't be active for a week. Please recruite!
Originally Posted by Wattr View Post
Good luck with ur clan, it looks promising

Thank you, Wattr! You're support is greatly appreciated.
-----
WAR UPDATE:

1. Chivalry vs The Aquarium | (C) 7 - 4 (Water)
2. The Commanders of Old Time vs The Aquarium | (Command) 7 - 4 (Water)
Last edited by Merer; Jun 16, 2017 at 08:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello!!
My name is Baptiste, i'm 10 years old and i'm french.
i'm not bad and i play 120 hours in TB.

I begin toribash because i love fight and strategy game. It's my main account.

thx if you invite me