ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Zero) Zero
Alright, so until we're confident enough to approach the clan council, I'll just put this here; as our main board is under 'dead clans'.

[Zero] was created for the single purpose of mixing the races. After the U.N. found out about this atrocity, it killed off many members and [Zero] was set back by the largest speedbump to ever be placed on a sidewalk at the zoo. One day, a dashingly handsome man with a top hat and a hip grandmother came back in an attempt to continue this quest.Somewhere along the line, they met some mean Canadians, a weird shark-yeti ninja person, a couple Americans and a pirate/dolphin man. They have yet to find a nice Australian or South American to join their ranks.

We're pretty lenient on them, but they do still need to be pointed out because there a select few who "don't know them". They are as followed:

1. Treat others with respect.

2. Represent the clan in an orderly fashion. Don't do anything stupid to make us seem less normal than we already are.

3. Remain active. Now, this doesn't mean spam the hell out of this thread, but just be on. Check the thread once in a while and go in-game. And of course, remember to go on Skype.

4. I cannot stress this enough, be a pleasant human being. Be casual and nice and welcoming to the eyes and ears. We don't want little boys/men running around claiming to be a goddess or something like that.

Become a live clan again [ ]

Start warring [ X ]

Become one of the top 100 clans [ X ]

Become one of the top 50 clans [ O ]

Become on of the top 20 clans [ ]

Become the top clan [ ]

Have at least five members from the original roster [ X ]

Recruit a new wave of members [ O ]

Key: X - Completed | O - In progress

Will update shortly

Clan Alliaces

Single Allies

Visit our Application Thread. Be sure to read the opening post.

Will update shortly.

Last edited by visceral; Jan 25, 2015 at 10:39 PM.
Alright, so here's some news/updates.

The following members have been reinstated: kevin909 , Zorow
I'll try to contact some of the members from the '13/'12/'11/'10 roster.

Gentleman and kevin909 have also forged a few alliances and warred WAPOW. We'll be warring some more later tonight/today.
Its me, the clan pet!
Hey guys I came here to wish you luck on your journey to epicness. It will be hard and I know you guys can do it but you must try. Do whats needed to reach the top and join our ranks. We'll be sure to meet you guys ingame for wars, hangout zones, etc. I wish you guys the best of lucky.....WAPOW!!!
what's good my compadres.
[Zero] Application
Hey im loca301 and i want to join u guys i have decent skill i admit it but i can fight relly well depends on the mod so if u guys could please let me in id be happy to join your clan.

From - loca301
Wow we will need to watch out cause Zero is back! Nice bringing it back guys! Hope we war soon

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by loca301 View Post
Hey im loca301 and i want to join u guys i have decent skill i admit it but i can fight relly well depends on the mod so if u guys could please let me in id be happy to join your clan.

From - loca301

Well, there are a few issues. First off, you're still in 'Death Note'. As for your application, it is lacking many key essentials. Give the first post a read again and retry.

Originally Posted by spcr View Post
Wow we will need to watch out cause Zero is back! Nice bringing it back guys! Hope we war soon

ayy. let's hope so.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, so as implied above, we are now open for applications.

Update : kevin909, Zorow, and myself have been warring multiple times a day as of late.
Last edited by visceral; Dec 27, 2014 at 06:57 PM.
Zero Apllication
Hey sorry about first post i am a reliable player that will always help u in dire need if u guys need any help i will be there for u i am a pretty good aikido and boxshu player so if u guys need to some help ill step up on the plate and help u.

Thank u for reading this and id be happy to join.

Loca301
First off, you don't need to type in letter format, no need to print your name on the bottom. Secondly, as Gentleman has stated, you need to re-reread the first post and follow the application format,or at least try to. Lastly, Gentleman nice job on warring, i can try to contribute to wars as much as I can.
Balance is key.
Originally Posted by loca301 View Post
Hey sorry about first post i am a reliable player that will always help u in dire need if u guys need any help i will be there for u i am a pretty good aikido and boxshu player so if u guys need to some help ill step up on the plate and help u.

Thank u for reading this and id be happy to join.

Loca301

Application lacked time, effort and grammar... You didn't fill out everything that's the application form asked of you. No
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Hi hello, since you guys seem to keep ignoring my requests, i'm gonna need you the complete this war that you're losing:

Doesn't give you guys a very good rep when your own clan leader and some other guy both rage quit in the war right before they lose it. Just sayin, you've gave me the impression and many others that you guys are jerks and can't handle a loss without acting like children, great start.