Toribash
Gar look at this parkour replay, U like it
Attached Files
here guys psst dl me as uke.rpl (155.9 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by MrBeany; Jul 10, 2015 at 11:56 PM.
Replays
Here are a couple of parkour replays, I'm not good at tricking, and I am still finding people to spar with. So... Ya know... Here they are. I will probably post another one or two parkour replays, and post about two sparring replays. I might attempt a tricking replay, but if I post it, it will most likely be bad.

Enter these commands for the first parkour replay:
/opt uke 0
Enter these commands for the second parkour replay:
/opt tori 0
/lp 1 meowme

Thank you.
-----
Also, I do not think you do need this, but here is a regular replay in classic that I made. If you want me to make/post more, just tell me, and I can post couple more.
-----
Hmm. That's weird. Forget the bottom of my post, where it says about the classic replay. It did not come up in the attachments, so instead, I'm going to post it in here, so you can actually download and see it. I don't know why it did not come up in the attachments of my first post.
Attached Files
Meowme's Parkour.rpl (220.6 KB, 8 views)
Meowme's Parkour 2.rpl (298.3 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by meowme; Jul 12, 2015 at 10:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
epic if u want u can put this in the clan vid

Gar if u think this is good tell me

~MrBeany

Psst /lp 1 MrBeany
Attached Files
good parkour.rpl (217.7 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by MrBeany; Jul 13, 2015 at 06:26 PM.
Hey guys the video will be postponed for a week i got some stuff to do so ill will be inactive until thursday, and still keep posting replays.

=================================================

Another reason it will be postponed is because some people (KDigityDog) want me to wait until they get there textures or set done.
Yeah Boi is my favorite anime opening
hey hey lol that could be anyone, but im making a tricking replay it will be done in a bit
Last edited by KDigityDog; Jul 15, 2015 at 12:00 AM.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
I'm going to keep making parkour replays to eventually get one good enough for the vid (.)=(.) <- glasses

~MrBeany

Oh btw
Attached Files
better parkour .rpl (246.4 KB, 5 views)
ok so here it is i think this is the most self inflicted damage done ever no hacking to changes to the gamerules nothing so if you use this for the vid end it when i decap meself

most self inflicted damage in 500 frames.rpl
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |