Toribash
sub you should've tried to skeet the other hand, you could have get more power of it and it would have looked more flawless but its pretty nice tho
-----
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post

help me with this head :^)

here you go

Last edited by BlueEvil; Apr 11, 2017 at 11:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
HORY SHIET how the fuck did you do that with the characters!
-----
I'm so fucking stupid I just realized that Krita has a mac download... Bout time I get to actually use the brushes and programs that i'm used to...
Last edited by Thanatos; Apr 12, 2017 at 03:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Just added a discord to the main page, here is the link
https://discord.gg/6TAnazJ
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Thanks for inviting me with such of a short notice. Im glad to be apart of Two Faced.
Im more than happy to post something about my self if you lads want to know me better.
Welcome welcome welcome Faker!

Hey I don't know if any of you listen to Kendrick Lamar but he just dropped his new album, it's sooooo damn good
I broke my solemn oath and did some stuff. Gimme some ideas for the rest of this crap here.

Thanks for the welcomes, and welcome to any new guys.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
hail legendary jebus for hitting 1 million tc your will is strong<3

haha greeeaaattt headddd texxxttuureeee
I still take texture requests for usd
Congratz Jebus on hitting 1 mil, I'd be a huge cock if I didnt say you had some big artsy balls

hahahaa #InsideJokes

Ele giggle 1 mil tc hitting head

Also congratz to Tw0Faced for joining our clan and becoming our mascot, train hard and one day you won't just be our mascot but a true asset to the clan.
Last edited by Submerge; Apr 15, 2017 at 08:12 AM.

I wasn't expecting such an overwhelming response to this culmination of my efforts. I wish I had a speech prepared.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.