Toribash
Original Post
[TRIAL] Reno
Hello. My name is Muaz and I'm 18 years old. About my name, people usually call me Diable back in 2014 because my old toribash account name was Diablejum. I joined toribash on 2014. In early 2016 i've finally got 100k for a namechange and i've decided to change it to Reno.Why do i choose this name?One day, I play this game called Hearthstone. Its a card game and i have a lot of fun with it. Well..sad it's not really that f2p game because i need to use my real money to get good cards so that i can create a ton of decks. But yeah if you guys play this game there's a card called "Reno Jackson". I really like that name so much that i namechange to it. Even tho my hearthstone friends laugh at me after. But yea it's still a good name. Also that Reno Jackson card is also really good. About my age, well my born date in 23 August 1998. I was born in a hospital called hospital Seremban. I'm a male and i'm glad i'm born in malaysia because its a peaceful country.

My favorite mod is mostly Aikido based mod. I usually play judo when i first started playing toribash. After like a hundred games i starting to play normal aikido mod. I really like this mod. It's challenging and fun to figure out many kind of styles i can bring. Until i discover abd mod. This is the mod i always play and all my years in this game i spent on abd. A guy called Liar the one who make me loving this mod more. He use to teach me how to play this mod in 2014 and that year is the year i had fun in toribash the most. I'm more an ingame guy than a forum guy. I don't post on forum much except clans. But yeah sadly i can't get my post count up with that. My gmt is +8. I usually on like 6 am early until 12 pm . After that from 12pm to 6pm people are all offline in abd mods. Thats kinda why i'm use to wake up early morning just to play toribash. I'm also a master belt with like 17k qi and 69% win ratio. I din't bought any qi.

About why do i wanna join Aeon, I'm a guy who love to be in an official clan. I don't really stay in unofficial clan much except they love to do wars cause i love wars in toribash. Nowdays i can't really find an official clan who's pretty active and can stay alive for a very long time . I also have my friend idle in this clan(Hey man). He and me are from Power. We left cause of personal problems. I can't tell the problem or kratos will come here. But yea i find Aeon is a promising clan. It can stay alive for a very long time

Thanks for reading this app. I hope you guys enjoy it

Peace
Thats a pretty decent app except for the part why you want to join aeon^^

pro tip: saying that you want to join a clan only because its official kinda makes it seem like you'd join any official clan and its not really.

[quote]But yea i find Aeon is a promising clan. It can stay alive for a very long time[/quuote] define "alive" xD

okay so i have a question for you to elaborate on that last part: why do you want to be in an official clan? there's really barely any difference and unofficial clans are ususally alot more active. Also: Why Aeon? Only "because Idle" doesn't really cut it

And last but not least, please PM me about those personal problems with Kratos. we'd like to know if that is in any way related to something you've done that was dickish or something else, if you don't mind. We're not gonna post it for everyone to see, don't worry.

Other than that, that was a pretty good first part of that application
About why Aeon, well i've look at this clan like years back on 2015. Its a clan that hardly to join that time. It's a good clan, it has a cool tag and cool people in it but yeah i can't afford to join it that time. I try it this time. and no i don't just wanna join because of idle. I'm just saying he's my friend and he's in aeon. It's like he will be my first guy to talk to me about Aeon if im in.

About kratos actually i'll just pm
Last edited by Reno; Mar 26, 2017 at 03:09 PM.
nice app you got there man

a few points from me

-we are just kindfa active i guess so make sure you know that
-no wars yet we just started thinking about it and get some ppl together
-and Kratos is a old friend on mine so he will be heard (if he wants to say something)
-beside that looks cool
Last edited by TheAnimal; Mar 26, 2017 at 03:26 PM.
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
all that aside, im fine with giving you a shot. maybe you'll find better words to describe why you chose aeon after you actually heard some of our amazing jokes
Ayee it's Reno!
Reno is a pretty active player seen him ingame a lot and I've talked to him a lot
It's a yes from me because I know that this app really doesn't define him well enough. Reno come join our discord and chill some time.

App was decent but as Chirs and theanimal said there are few things here and there.

From the app it's a neutral but as from what I know about you it's a yes.
Welcome but i disapointed your called reno for the wrong reason
<- Reno from Final Fantasy

;)
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019