Original Post
[Over][ES] Mafia 5.0

Mafia 5.0!

---------------

DAY/NIGHT STATUS:
It is Day!
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=163

---------------

The Toribash Staff is suspicious that someone among the community is planning an attack on people of Toribash. It is up to the community, or those that choose to play along, to find out who this "Mafia member" is. How to play will be explained in a later section.

A quick how-to play: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_(party_game)
NOTE: We will only be playing with the roles Detective, Doctor, Vigilante, and the Mafia.

What the roles do:

roles

In the beginning of the game, you will be randomly assigned to a role via PM. You might want to keep your role secret or lie about who you are.
When I declare it is night in the thread, the mafia will PM me with who they are going to kill, the detective will PM me with who they want to investigate, and I will send a PM telling you the investigated person's role, the doctor will PM me with who they want to save, and the vigilante will PM me telling me who they want to kill.

Then in the morning, when everyone sends me their PM, I will announce who was killed and I will add a little story to how they died. If the person that happened to be targeted was saved by the doctor, I will also announce that.

Usually in the original game, players can discuss what has happened during the day. But there's a catch. You are only allowed to discuss what has happened during the night, using the matchmaking system. You must try and match with someone in the game, and discuss with them what has happened, who you think is what, etc. There is another catch, I want you to have proof of you're convo, but you can't use screenshots. This means you have to write it by hand. This means you can lie with your "evidence" EXAMPLE:

Example

In the example, you don't know if i'm telling the truth about this conversation or not. This brings up another good phase: Voting. Right before night time begins again, there will be voting to eliminate a player people think is the mafia. There will be a poll up to vote on players in the OP.
Whoever has the most votes after everyone has voted, that person will be hanged.

How-to Win:
Innocents/Detectives/Vigilante win by killing all the Mafia Members
Mafia wins by killing everyone.

Role Amounts:
3 Mafia Members
2 Detectives
2 Doctors
1 Vigilante
8 Innocents

Time limits:
Night: Until everyone PMs me, or 1 day max.
Days: 1 day to discuss.
Voting: Starts right after day ends, goes till everyone votes, or 1 day max.

1. No ALTS allowed!
2. If you are caught discussing about the night anywhere other than mm, you will be eliminated from the game!
3. If you post a screenshot of your convo, you will be warned once, then you will be eliminated if it happens again.
4. Global rules apply, don't use racial slurs or any frowned upon language.
5. If you do not do your PMing, if applicable, you will be eliminated.
6. If you do not vote for hanging two times in a row, you will be eliminated.

SIGN-UPS
To sign-up please copy the form below, and post it filled in:
Name:
I have read the WHOLE thread and understand how to play:
GAME 1 SIGNUPS

16/16

1st) 40k + + 8 points for the 5.0 series

2nd) + 4 points for the 5.0 series

Signups: 1 week from post
Nights: Until everyone sends their PM/1 day from post declaring night time.
Days: 1 day from declaring day.
Votes: Until everyone votes/1 day from declaring voting period.

If you don't make the signups the first time, don't worry there will be a few games played!

Last edited by Kore; May 3, 2016 at 07:13 AM.

(im)

Name: 00assassin00
I have read the WHOLE thread and understand how to play: Yes
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Name: Soul
I have read the WHOLE thread and understand how to play: Yes daddy

rip :V
hey
Name: Time
I have read the WHOLE thread and understand how to play: yes

Ready to *pow* *pow*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

(NimbleThief) I'm fag?
(NimbleThief) I agree
Name: SRBOGNANNO
I have read the WHOLE thread and understand how to play: Yep

Let's do this!
Isnt this town of salem? Add more roles, few roles is boring

Name: Spcr
I have read the WHOLE thread and understand how to play: I think so

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Name: ThePirateKing
I have read the WHOLE thread and understand how to play: maybe
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.