Ranking
Spirit wrestling added to the grappling server mod list.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Originally Posted by b45 View Post
clan meeting room for searching wars and shit
you cant enter it if you dont have a clan

Make a room
/desc Evil war pls com war pls
/motd pls
Then wait.

On another note, I would like to see a modcycle room with striking reborn mods.
If this can't be done, I would like to see a striking only modcycle room (rk-mma, lenshu, wushudome, wushubox, ninjutsu, stabjutsu)

i am a bird now - Lil B

regarding the 1-500 ranked tourney

or at least just get rid of taido

the server idea is pretty good though
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR
I'd like to propose two new mods for official servers.

The first is battledome.tbm. It's a boxshu-like mod with a small hexagonal dome, no dq, frictioned walls, very high engage distance (600), altered points and slightly altered ranges of motion of several joints (shoulders, pecs, hips). Very easy to jump around. It could be rotated with wushu3box since they are pretty similar. I'm attaching a couple of replays from it to give you an idea.

Battledome

The second mod is sumore_xyz.tbm. It's a small turn-frame sumo mod. Only feet and ankles don't dq inside the dojo, which means you have to stay on your feet at all times. There is no grab, but there's nevertheless plenty of grappling going on most games. I'm attaching a couple replays to show what it is.

Sumore_xyz

Attached Files
battledome.tbm (11.5 KB, 1 views)
battledome_vicious.rpl (90.4 KB, 1 views)
battledome_juked.rpl (99.1 KB, 1 views)
sumore_xyz.tbm (10.1 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Odlov; Oct 1, 2015 at 08:54 PM.
so, i've been there during playtests of battledome and i would like to say that it will be a great idea to replace wushu3box with battledome on official mods rotation as battledome is clearly outperforms wushu3box, also tweaks
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Can we talk about taido? it's a horrible mod
It tries to be a tk clone but fails, you can't have a mod with dms like that, with DQ and those frames AND turnframes, it's horrible.
It's like calling mushu competitive.
I agree with slayaa it really is a terrible mod I don't believe that many people like it if any at all could we pls have it removed from the 5k tourney?
Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
Remove taido and add sumore.

Remove taido, add kick boxing.
Remove rb_greykido add sumore_xt.
so there's the same amount of kicking/grappling/striking mods.