ES Recruitment Drive
Yarrrrr maties (always wanted to say that)

Looks like we are goung up against eachother now. The round dosent officially start until a few days but we can still start plannin. Do you guys have Skype or something just for convenience reasons if not we should decide whos thread to use :V ours or yours?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Ahoy Flamesmash!

Most of our members are in European GMT+2 timeline (except me, I'm GMT+7), we have no preferences over which thread to use and I think its best if we trade info on each other's thread anyway, so feel free to invade.

Or if you prefer Skype, mine is prism_red, I should be there most of the time.
Alright sounds good. We are pretty much all in GMT -5. I just find it easier to plan on skype because we can talk a lot more direct then on the Forums :V
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
So I talked with Flame on Skype, we have separate timelines with them, we might need to split some of the matches.

I took the time table from previous clan Siege, see if there is something that might need some change, once its fixed, I'll send this to WAPOW so we can arrange the match easier.

Time tables

Last edited by Sicks; Jun 29, 2015 at 08:16 AM.
You can count me in there GMT +2, available in the evening. From 7pm => 12 pm
> Piratez
Schedule
I just want to make sure that Piratez is watching the Skype Chat.

Flamesmash has posted regarding our schedule.
Please take a look on Skype and reply, we should be moving forward and get at least two or three of the mods done before the weekend.

WAPOW!