ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
DP Abuse
Why the fuck is that a thing, your telling me if i put 20k into a decapprize for myself ill get banned for doing so?? What if someone else does a simple 5k or 1k loan through dp it shouldnt be a ban but like 50k and higher should be a ban shjz has been doing that multiple times but isnt banned??
You can only get banned for it if you get reported, maybe no one reported shjz.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
i agree that banning someone over transfers through decap is stupid but i also think ur stupid for thinking that transferring 1k shouldnt be a ban but 50k+ should. Rules are rules, and if u committ a crime irl, it dont matter what type of crime you commit, it's still a crime and punishable by law.

/thread
Last edited by haha; Mar 6, 2016 at 05:43 AM.
Originally Posted by haha View Post
Rules are rules, and if committ a crime irl, it dont matter what type of crime you commit, it's still a crime and punishable by law.

/thread

no

if you steal a candy bar or rob a bank, the punishment is a little different. the punishment for transferring like 50k shouldnt be the same as 1k.
Last edited by Shockey; Mar 6, 2016 at 05:47 AM.
shockey has a point, especially when it comes to loans by decapprize what im saying is that they should ease it up on the ban's especially for a small loan
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
shockey has a point, especially when it comes to loans by decapprize what im saying is that they should ease it up on the ban's especially for a small loan

why is anyone loans through decap prize?
if its a real loan the person getting said loan wouldn't have to pay back at all since tc from decapprizes cant be taken back. Honestly its not hard to get on the forums and send tc come on
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
well some people are impatient and don't want to wait to play 20 games to get a loan, so i would understand if ur a dueler to get a loan especially if its someone good why wouldn't you loan them 5k or 10k?? and they can easily pay you back
Originally Posted by Shockey View Post
no

if you steal a candy bar or rob a bank, the punishment is a little different. the punishment for transferring like 50k shouldnt be the same as 1k.

but at the end of the day there's still a punishment involved? he said if its 1k it shouldnt be a ban but if it was 50k it should
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
well some people are impatient and don't want to wait to play 20 games to get a loan, so i would understand if ur a dueler to get a loan especially if its someone good why wouldn't you loan them 5k or 10k?? and they can easily pay you back

"if its a real loan the person getting said loan wouldn't have to pay back at all since tc from decapprizes cant be taken back"
^that's why you wouldn't loan them and if you do end up reporting them nothing could be done for you and shouldn't be loaning to banned people on new alts anyway
and the amount of tc you stole or scammed or rigged is irrelevant you shouldn't be rigging scamming or stealing anyway you knew it was wrong
Last edited by Pimp; Mar 6, 2016 at 06:14 AM.
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
i do agree, it's a bit fucking crazy how me and hypez were banned for a month for decap rigging
in our own server
with 1k decapprize
we had sat there for literally like an hour and wizard stayed the entire time.
pacquiao