Toribash
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
Alright, the demo download finished a few hours ago. Now is the moment of truth. I will see if my 2004 crapzola card can run this magnificent game :V Edit in a minute.

Lol! Its been 8 hours now.
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
I played the demo and I'll buy the damn game, eventually. I like how they went for primal panic rather than psychological fear.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Oddly, you can't zoom the hunting rifle if you are already crouched, though you can crouch after zooming.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Vx7: Shush boi. Don't make me take out my beating stick.

But... NOW is the moment of truth =O Serious edit in a minute to see if I can play.

EDIT: HAHAHAHAH. IT'S ALIIIIIVE. It played the intro video (That hulk-like thing must be fun to kill, is that the tank you guys are referring to?) and got to the main menu. I exited out to find a control manual because the menu's text was horribly blocky and not understandable D:

EDIT 2: DAMMIT. I started a single-player game and it opened with no sound. This is what the damn screen looked like (screenshot incoming)

No L4D for me until some good soul who has a spare video card that's an ATI 9600, NVidia 6600, or better would be willing to trade it for some worthless Toribash items. D= I'm screwed.
Last edited by Ragdollmaster; Nov 16, 2008 at 02:42 PM.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Its not on PS3
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
It's a 360/Computer exclusive :P

I feel your pain, hiding, for I, too, have a PS3, but no 360 or good enough PC ._.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
I played a round or 2 with Suede last night, EPIC GAME

It's so awesome :O!
Especially the hunters are awesome, I'd love to play as one of those!
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
I know for sure that it was announced that it WILL be coming to PS3 though.

Maybe in a few months or so they'll mention something but if not .. Not much more can be said..
[Devil-Hunter]