Toribash
I've been in this org for a few years tho, never seen it do much.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
I will be 18 in 5months
Can i be a unoficiall member untill then xd?

the cringe tho!
anyway i'm 18 now
let me in
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I saw that ol' jobo was trying to revive this org and I'd love to help out and apply

Name: Adrian (People call me either that or Jingles)

Bit about myself: I've been around for a little bit, don't play the game as much as I used to, but relaxing and making replays every once in a while still has its perks. Hopefully you guys get this thing running smoothly, seems like a nice bunch of people.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Heyo

Name: Chris/Christian

Bit about myself: Well i like toribash and making replays. i was also a bit of a dueler. im not as active ingame as i used to be, but im always lurking on the forums. I would have applied last year (almost 19, in june), but it seemed pretty dead. Glad this might get brought back
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Heyo :)

Name: Chris/Christian

Bit about myself: Well i like toribash and making replays. i was also a bit of a dueler. im not as active ingame as i used to be, but im always lurking on the forums. I would have applied last year (almost 19, in june), but it seemed pretty dead. Glad this might get brought back :D

copying my format is like stealing garbage, your loss Static boi ;D
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Have been 20 for a while now, would be 21 this year. Goes with the name of either Nike or Trice. Not that an active ingame player but i always open forum whenever i had the chance from my phone just to check around. I hope we can revive this.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
This can easily be revived. We have the will and quantity to do so!
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
I mean we don't have to do much to start with, just be more active in posting here, get some event organizers and that's all we really need, I've been kinda lurking Olda for a while now and I'm actually glad we are trying again.
|Evil|
I don't exist