Toribash
Original Post
ToriCode - Plan, Create, Publish

Introducing ToriCode a new organization oriented around coding
If you are a programmer, or want to learn programming, we are the organization for you.
We are an organization made for developers of any skillset to share projects,
learn, collaborate, and communicate.

Members
Elite
Mack
WeppetKo
Zeus
Lionet
Divine
Karstnator
Mitchy

Organization Rules
- You must follow toribash rules
- No malicious, dangerous, or harmful projects
- Use common sense

Resources

Join The Project
Your application must be freeform
and contain the following things at minimum:

- Timezone (UTC)
- Why you want to join
- What experience you have
- If you agree to our rules
- Your Age
Last edited by hanna; May 24, 2019 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Add divine to members
Hi, my name is Marcus. I'm a 17 year old student from Sweden (GMT/UTC +1) that is currently studying web design at school and I find front-end design especially interesting. I'm still quite new (about a year of experience) but I am learning quickly. So far I have only studied HTML, CSS and Javascript but I expect to study some C# in the following year.
here is a WIP preview of my current project which is to create a website for a made-up music group (in this case named Bloche).
I want to develop my skills within javascript, CSS and HTML as well as learn about the other languages since I plan to make this my job in the future. I think this org has the potential of teaching me a lot in that area.
Cheers for reading this through. Hoping I get a positive response.
Of course I agree to the rules!

/Mack
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Welcome to ToriCode, Mack. Nice to see someone else interested in programming.

Edit: If this organization gets enough members, may make a discord for it, depends.
Last edited by hanna; Mar 7, 2019 at 06:36 PM.
Awesome! Really hoping this org grows. I know there is a pretty large coding community in toribash.
|Replays|
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Awesome! Really hoping this org grows. I know there is a pretty large coding community in toribash.

Tuna joined the discord in my signature but I do hope that this grows in itself

Edit: been messing with this C++ library called cpr, basically python-like requests in C++
https://github.com/whoshuu/cpr, speaking of, a resources section on our page would be nice.
Last edited by hanna; Mar 8, 2019 at 04:37 AM.
sound interesting. I've never really looked into python but I would like to learn some. What are your main interests within programming?
|Replays|
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
sound interesting. I've never really looked into python but I would like to learn some. What are your main interests within programming?

I don't know, I started when I was 8 with making simple mods for a now dead rpg game, using Lua, ever since then it's kinda interested me because of the satisfaction I guess from seeing what I make actually fucking work if you get me
Hey, I'm 21 years old and I'm currently studying at university, GMT +1. This year I followed a C++ class and I basically learned to program with objects in C++ language. Two years ago I had another class for the more basic stuff, still with C++. I use programming for data analysis so I'm learning it because I can't do anything without programming knowledge. I'm also learning to create macros for Root, if you aren't familiar it's basically a programming environment that uses C++. Very useful for physics purposes.

I want to join because I could potentially use some of your help for the program I'm currently making for that I have to prepare for the final C++ programming exam. It's basically about the analyisis of Bragg curve using data taken from an experiment that shoots particles inside a material and checks how they behave. I could also help less experienced programmers that are looking for advice.

I do agree with the rules.
Name:zeus/eddie
D.o.B:08/25/1989
G.m.t:-4(i thank! I'm in Florida now)
Basic information :
I got started coding when I was about 13. Rio in the 90's there wasn't much for me to do so I started to learn c plus. After being sick and not really using what I learned all those years ago I began to rust and need a remained on c plus plus and Java.

Why accepted me: well when it comes to learn and or teaching I'm very good at breaking it down so the student or even myself get it faster. This is mostly about getting my life and knowledge I once had back. If accepted I'll show you that Digently.
Last edited by Zeus; Mar 13, 2019 at 09:18 AM.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Hey, I'm 21 years old and I'm currently studying at university, GMT +1. This year I followed a C++ class and I basically learned to program with objects in C++ language. Two years ago I had another class for the more basic stuff, still with C++. I use programming for data analysis so I'm learning it because I can't do anything without programming knowledge. I'm also learning to create macros for Root, if you aren't familiar it's basically a programming environment that uses C++. Very useful for physics purposes.

I want to join because I could potentially use some of your help for the program I'm currently making for that I have to prepare for the final C++ programming exam. It's basically about the analyisis of Bragg curve using data taken from an experiment that shoots particles inside a material and checks how they behave. I could also help less experienced programmers that are looking for advice.

I do agree with the rules.

Accepted. Welcome to toricode.

Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Name:zeus/eddie
D.o.B:08/25/1989
G.m.t:-4(i thank! I'm in Florida now)
Basic information :
I got started coding when I was about 13. Rio in the 90's there wasn't much for me to do so I started to learn c plus. After being sick and not really using what I learned all those years ago I began to rust and need a remained on c plus plus and Java.

Why accepted me: well when it comes to learn and or teaching I'm very good at breaking it down so the student or even myself get it faster. This is mostly about getting my life and knowledge I once had back. If accepted I'll show you that Digently.

Also accepted, welcome friends.