Toribash
Originally Posted by OFingerzO View Post
First name: Chad Murray
Belt:Belt: This should Clear that up.

Location+GMT: Not entirely sure , because GMT i almost never talked about where i'm from. . .
Two Sentences About Yourself: Well hello [Lost] my name is Chad Murray and I'm from the little Caribbean isle of Barbados.. im 15years of age and I'm a fan huge of toribash, shooter styled games and football games ..I'm also Huuuge soccer fan (Manchester united all the way !!)..What i really love is to get ingame and fuck aroundmess around with my clan mates in various/new mods, so hopefully we can do this along with other activities if i'm accepted. As i said before im a huge football fan and i play other games so when i'm not on TB im usually playing football or with le gf,at school or something along these lines. Not entirely sure what number my GMT would be, but i'm from Barbados in the Caribbean.
Special Skills/Why We Should Accept You: Well i'm good at marketing so i could help the clan out financially, ~Haven't Marketed in awhile so don't go checking how much Tc i currently have ;o ~. Also i'm a beginner artist..when i say beginner i mean major beginner . . . like scraping the bottom of the barrel beginner, But nonetheless , i'm practicing so eventually i'll be able to do art/clan art/textures and things of the sort.
Where did you hear/find out about [Lost]?: I have a good few friends within the clan who have been nagging me to join for a long while haha. Also i see Lost guys in alot of servers i frequent.
Why you want to join: Well basically i'm looking for a clan to have fun with, a clan that has a good leader aswell as nice members, But above all i'm searching for a clan which has both forum and ingame activity and this clan def. fits the bill.And i have some friends here so that was a little encouragement for me to apply because they have been telling me about the clan.
In-game activity (1-10): 9ish-10ish
Forum activity (1-10): 9
Mods you play: Lets see ..um wushu, mushu, brushu, xspar , all jisse sparring and parkour mods, all parkour-dream mods, all Jets pakour mods, judo, judo frac, park.tbm , assassinstowerbattle (w/ customizations) , aikido , ABD, pendulumjumper.

You seem good. I would like to see more sp replays, if you have them. I'll test you in game whenever you are online.