ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[DSC] Sir
Will look nicer when there is time. Still under Construction.

Clan Story

Outcast, survivers of a forgotten land. We travel by steed across the land recruiting armies, building allies and making enemies. We assemble in this hall Kings, Lords, and Knights from all continents of this earth. We build our kingdom here, [Sir] shall be known world over. Now kneel...
By AG

Clan Aim
The aim of Sir is to have a good time while being respectful to others. Like using normal English, not spamming,
not doing things that you know will get you in trouble. Just clean up some of the mess that is becoming in-game "conduct".

Goals
[X] Get 5 Members
[ ] Get 10 Members
[ ] Get 20 Members
[X] Have 25k in bank
[ ] Have 50k in bank
[ ] Have 100k in bank
[ ] Become official

Founders
May0naise
Kaszanas

Kings/Queens

May0naise
Liltay1426

Knights
-

Lords
mksaxena (chintu)
Mastre
MrBlind

Peasants
xWesLeYTx

Ranks Explained:

*Founders: People who helped in the creation of Sir or have influenced the clan in good ways. These people have a voice in changes that can go on in the clan, but don't have to be in the clan. Can include people who ask for it through donations, as well as very good allies (only single allies).
*Kings/Queens: The leaders of the clan. They have power over the entire clan can kick people from the clan, recruit members and can make major changes in the clan.
*Knights
: The elite of the clan. These individuals can recruit, and have proven themselves to the Kings. Only those who are extremely trustworthy are worthy of being Knighted by the King. They know the server password as well.
Lords: These individuals are the main part of clan. They serve as members, participate in clan events, although they do NOT have any power.
Peasants: These are basically the lower belts of the clan.They are anywhere from brown to black.. They usually don't take part in clan wars. They are peasants until they get to black belts. They can be trained if they like, or just remain here until they are black belt. Exceptions can be made for those with multiple accounts.
*Those with stars will know the server pass. There will always be an ownerpass on Sir servers.

Rules
1. Respect. It's not a very hard rule to follow. Just be nice and respectful to those who deserve it. (Admins,smods, etc.) Other players do deserve it, but that is optional.

2. All members can recruit if your a Knight or above. But if you recruit you must find or pm me so I can add them to the memberlist as soon as possible.
3. You must post on the DSC. If i notice that you haven't posted on the DSC in a week, you will get one warning. If it happens again, much worse.

Punishment
- Very simple. Its a 3 strike system. First strike is a warning. Second strike will not allow you to go to the next clan function (clan war, tourney, etc.). Lastly, third, off with your head.

Bank
(Person - Amount)
May0naise - 36k

Total - 36k

Allies

Single
Daxx
Devil1
Dex
HaYZ
WarMedic
MIMZ360
Kaszanas
Slipkn0t

Clans
[wet]
[C3]

Enemies
-

Want to Join?
Think your Sir material? Well lets see about that. Are you a brown belt? Can you respect those who have earned your respect, as well as those you don't like? Can you have fun with a bunch of people and make many friends as well? If you answered YES to all of these questions, I recommend you apply to Sir.

If you would like to apply, post in this format on this thread:
User Card:
Activity(in-game and forum) 1-10:
Best Mods:
Worst Mods:
Why you want to join:
Why we should pick you:

Answers can be as long or as short as you like.

Example of Application:

User Card:
Activity(in-game and forum) 1-10: Forum 8/10 / In-game 7/10
Best Mods: Aikdio, I'm fairly good at Judo. I also have some good days on Wushu.
Worst Mods: Tk and Kb.
Why you want to join: (Completely your opinion) This clan looks like it will do well now, and in the future. And I would like to make more friends who I will keep throughout my time on toribash.
Why we should pick you: I'm pretty active, pretty good in-game, and a nice person all around. I feel as though I would make a good addition to this clan.

If you would like to talk in-game, type "/sa sir". Just join the room a higher ranking person is in and ask if you can join/ apply.

All donations should go to "SirBank" :::::This Account "SirBank" Is not the leader of the clan. SirBank has no power over anyone in the clan:::::
Last edited by SirBank; Aug 3, 2010 at 07:05 AM.
I know I shouldn't have, but my comp glitched and I couldn't see the typing cursor, so I had to save and then edit it. back to editing.
Last edited by SirBank; Jul 29, 2010 at 11:11 PM.
Tay is in this clan?

ADD ME AS SINGLE ALLY NOW :O

Tay<3May0<3
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Hey i was talking to you ingame about this =). Good luck, also don't forget the rules. Allie if you may.
Missing:
Application
Rules

need some help just pm me
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
I know they're missing =P. But thanks for making sure. It's still under construction. Still gonna get pics made for the headers as well as add those sections.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Hey may0... Long time no see... ;3

Anyways... Good luck for the clan.

Single allies, please.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~