Ranking
Toril, read page 8 and read my post, you'll find how to post your replay, but post only 4 for this comp and you need some good replays if you really want to win this small comp =D

Breakdancing replays.
Attached Files
Dragenon - brasd.rpl (277.6 KB, 10 views)
Dragenon - brasd1.rpl (278.4 KB, 11 views)
Belt: Blue (Almost brown)
Bans/Infactions: 1 minor infaction for double posting
Previous Clans: -
Anything extra: I make head textures, and im good at a lot of things. I can code in HTML and a little in JavaScript. I make characters for a 2D game engine called M.U.G.E.N. I also learn things pretty quickly.

I'd like to be a part of this great clan.
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
Belt: Blue (Almost brown)
Bans/Infactions: 1 minor infaction for double posting
Previous Clans: -
Anything extra: I make head textures, and im good at a lot of things. I can code in HTML and a little in JavaScript. I make characters for a 2D game engine called M.U.G.E.N. I also learn things pretty quickly.

I'd like to be a part of this great clan.

Would you like to be judged on your textures, or your gameplay in toribash.
I always think that making codes or whatever in javascript would mean that u can hack stuff xP
Originally Posted by alert242 View Post
Would you like to be judged on your textures, or your gameplay in toribash.

Im not a 1337 tbasher...yet. I see these guys play in clan... i'm sure I could learn from them to be better. Judge me by my textures :P
Okay, after about 15 minutes I have decided you can join. If anyone in the clan opposes my decision pm me and give me 3 reasons why I shouldn't let him in.
Joswa12345 is now removed from our clan for 1. being in 6 clans 2. Making a clan, failing then coming back like nothing happened(I am mad mostly for not telling me he made another and for not telling me he was in 6 clan) I also have a snapshot of him saying he was in 6 clans as proof.