Toribash
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
I do understand what's going on. But since when is this rule active? I'm not giving up my post for some stupid aikidio match. I don't even play aikido. And sorry to say this bro, but you'd be the worst Co-Leader i could imagine.

You are taking this the wrong way. I am not taking co-leader for some rank. I want to become co-leader to help this clan make changes. Like a clan cleanup, more events for donations, and
ok my old clan friends kik my already i no the resolts already. i will try to find a clan all over.

Unleas the vote is a stay wich is like 5% and 95% falcon kick!
Death Plague
welll ya bye bye oh alert where did u go i said the you site that my friend told me to go on and you left you okay
Last edited by carbonking; Aug 16, 2009 at 09:14 AM.
my old clan ldr from carbon is gonna aplly i recomend him dragonon might 2 the rl drag he was in carbon 2 his name is hippy duck he was 8th dan last i rember but this is is new account i think
Originally Posted by disazndude View Post
You are taking this the wrong way. I am not taking co-leader for some rank. I want to become co-leader to help this clan make changes. Like a clan cleanup, more events for donations, and

And I still think you'd be one of the worst co-leaders I can imagine.